Forums

Help › Forums

Maxed Apparel Still Rewarded

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 4 2021 2:04 AM (22 replies)
  • BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 9:49 AM

If all apparel by a brand were leveling up at approximately the same rate I wouldn't complain, but since they don't, it would be great if that once an item is maxed that it would be removed from rewarded sponsor packs.

I just played and won three games of three holes each in my 30 minutes and at the end of 2 of them I was rewarded nothing but coin because the big boost on shoes I got was completely unnecessary. More than a little frustrating given that there's no way for me to max out my other items of the same brand except through the packs. I can't even pay to specifically upgrade them, only for a pack that may give me something toward them. I'd settle for the ability to buy a max for a level 9 item, even if it's based on the amount required to reach max (i.e more coin for something at 200 than for something at 900).

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 1:01 PM

I don't have the patience nor the inclination to wake up this early. But every day there is a different item that you can pay credits for to upgrade one point at a time.

I believe it resets at 6am central time currently. if that item pops up you could do that. However when i occasionally look at the item in the evenings it's almost always sold out. only 100 points available each day on the item. so if you want to do that. wake up early.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 12:00 PM

I can see buying a level at a time, but a point at a time seems a bit severe. But thanks.

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 6:28 PM

It’s only ten creds per point........

hmmmm......

and then there was the 70,000,000 cred Maserati .......

what will they think of next???

🙈

• AlaskanDame
    18,873 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2018 6:02 PM

I have lots of apparel marked "upgrade" in blue, but when I click on them, no option to upgrade appears.  Not even when I equip them, move back to basic color, save, and then . try to upgrade again.  Some I have like 54/20, way above needed to change levels, but option to upgrade with coins won't show.  Any help?  Thanks.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 2:11 PM

AlaskanDame:

I have lots of apparel marked "upgrade" in blue, but when I click on them, no option to upgrade appears.  Not even when I equip them, move back to basic color, save, and then . try to upgrade again.  Some I have like 54/20, way above needed to change levels, but option to upgrade with coins won't show.  Any help?  Thanks.

Do you have the coins needed?

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 2:28 AM

Same complain here , I maxed on the SE shoes but still try to upgrade my SE cap  so i continue playing with SE as a sponsor.

It is really frustrating to see huge points still going to the maxed item (SE shoes) when I would need them for the SE cap I am trying to upgrade.

A fix from wgt to exclude the maxed items from the points allocation would be welcome .

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 8:09 AM

They won't change this. The more points awarded to maxxed out gear the more golf balls you hit for the remaining pieces.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 12:21 PM

This differs a little but touches on a similar aspect of the apparel upgrades.  I discovered I got a much more significant boosts to my "coin bonus" by adding a Level 3 top golf glove for around 900 coins I believe than I did from spending 50,000 coins for the next short upgrade.

The 50,000 coins netted me about an extra 108 coin boost or about .27 of 1% whereas the 900 coins jumped my coin boost around 400 extra coins per match as a Level 3 item.  If I had known this before hand I would have just avoided the 50,000 coin upgrade and put the glove back in play.  

Now I know....

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 12:34 PM

I’m with you.....upgrade too many times....lose a bunch of balls......just my opinion....iron distance...what a joke.....why don’t they just tell the truth.......bye bye balll!!!!

RSS