Sun, Jan 21 2018 10:16 AM

reacto69   1st round  =  W

2nd round  =  W

Ziggystardust36   1st round  =  W

Donsgolf0  1st round  =  W 

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 2:56 PM

I went 2 down early , got back to all square only to leave a tying putt 2 inches short. So close , but AJMack3 won 1 up

• Mca19670
    2,845 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 2:59 PM
    Just played a round there with fellow Scot Mikegooner. Now it was Best of Brandon in heavy winds. Birdie fest it wasn’t. Both our devices were playing up and as we started the 9th all square Mikes device froze. I finished off with a par but we have since been in touch and were gonna call that game just a warm up. Looking forward to the main event in the coming week.
  • Charles1553N
    1,322 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 3:47 PM

Well done Martin. 

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 4:55 PM

Sean (DonaldKey) and I just played our matches....Sean won the F9 2 up and  I won the B9 2 up, so we split. Sean's a great guy and I'm hoping to play with him sometime in the very near future. I enjoyed the heck out of this...thank you guys....Jim (JimQ916)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 7:08 PM

VOTS                                                               Bushwackers

Dshom5    W                                                                    Ceverett12   W

Billyhuck                                                                           Wooooopss  W  W

Donnymac3                                                                      Justinaim    W  W

Dryspot                                                                             Bradass0  W  W

Jimq916         W                                                               Donalkey8798    W

Dufferjohn7    W                                                               Acapulqueno    W

Ewilliams63                                                                      Jcoulter849    W W

Azdewars                                                                         Wleiss   W W

Kishoph                                                                            Cowboytux

Schoitz    W                                                                      Donsgolf0    W

Pdb1                                                                                 Budster1

Wishman57                                                                      Carlos054   W  W

Felimac                                                                             Bswanson23  W  W

Next260                                                                            Ajmack3   W W

Blondesquirrel                                                                  Reacto69  W W

Fightingtigers                                                                    Akatiger74  W

Mobile

Jtcooki    W                                                                   Bingomafingo   W

Charles1553   W                                                           Ziggysterdust36  W

Mca19670                                                                     Mikegooner0   W  W

Ozzieplayer                                                                   Asdkids   W

• Mca19670
    2,845 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2018 2:52 PM

Just played my fellow Scot Mikegooner. We both played well but unfortunately I missed about 4 x 5 footers and Mike ran out winner 33-35. Thoroughly enjoyed the match and playing 2nd round tomorrow.

martin

• wishman51
    713 Posts
    Mon, Jan 22 2018 8:14 PM

Hey Paul. He was up then I was up I was up until I wasn't. I lost to Carlos in OT on the front 9. It was a good match. We're planning to play the back 9 Wed evening. I'll do my best to do us proud.

Andrew

• Mca19670
    2,845 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2018 2:57 PM

Just played my 2nd round with Mikegooner. Mike winning 30-33. Both played well but Mikes class showing on the greens. Looking forward to some more games with my fellow countryman. 

Martin

RSS