Help › Forums

sponrship forum ctth prizes

Wed, Sep 12 2018 6:44 AM (246 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 11:26 AM

spot prizes

hello all

im starting this forum for ctth prizes and sponrship.anyone who fancies sponsoring a hole or want to put a prize in the pot it would be gratefully received.

stu SPINO1 will be running this with a little help from me and bubbs so dont be shy coming forward

you can put yourprize on any hole or shot as we will be playing all courses apart from bandon,

it can be a tee shot on a par 3 or 2nd shot on a par 4 or 5,

any claims to ctth must be put on this forum only.anything else use the main forum.

i have put a link to all course and holes on the top of this page

sponsors so far on the right of the page

finny

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 1:31 PM

i will sponsor a sleeve m8 for any round,N1

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 12:30 AM

dom you want to put it a hole paul

we will be using all course but not bandon 

you can put it on any shot you want,

tee shot.2nd to par five or 4 its your choice

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 1:42 AM

5 sleeves, you can decide which holes. If possible only pay out to people with under 5k in career earnings

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 2:36 AM

birchi:

5 sleeves, you can decide which holes. If possible only pay out to people with under 5k in career earnings

thats gonna be a hard one to watch simon,i cant really say to a player you cant have it even though you was 0ft away because you have 6k in your bank,

it will have to go in the pot as it is mate sorry

good thought though

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 3:26 AM

PAULFINN52:

dom you want to put it a hole paul

we will be using all course but not bandon 

you can put it on any shot you want,

tee shot.2nd to par five or 4 its your choice

Closest to the hole with Drive on Olympic 7th.

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 6:17 AM

PAULFINN52:

birchi:

thats gonna be a hard one to watch simon,i cant really say to a player you cant have it even though you was 0ft away because you have 6k in your bank,

good thought though

Last year I gave my sponsored sleeves to the players with the best records from teams that didn’t make it to the knockout stage. It was a lot of work to count all wins and losses of individual players, maybe we can have a tally from the start this time. I would send one sleeves to the best 5 players from the eliminated teams at the end of the group stage

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 7:08 AM

birchi:

PAULFINN52:

birchi:

good thought though

Last year I gave my sponsored sleeves to the players with the best records from teams that didn’t make it to the knockout stage. It was a lot of work to count all wins and losses of individual players, maybe we can have a tally from the start this time. I would send one sleeves to the best 5 players from the eliminated teams at the end of the group stage

if you want to do that then by all means carry on mate and i will post the winners on the forums while the last 16 is taking place.

keep me posted regarding your results and thxs

finny

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 3:29 AM

PAULFINN52:

if you want to do that then by all means carry on mate and i will post the winners on the forums while the last 16 is taking place.

keep me posted regarding your results and thxs

finny

I was hoping that one of the organizers would do that for me, this time around :)

If not, I'd rather give away the 5 sleeves as normal spot prizes that you can choose.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 9:54 AM

Hi Simon, Thank you so much for you donation. To keep it simple for us guys, that sugestion would help us...like you said it's all alot of extra work on top of what the team will be going through.

Very best wishes and good luck to you and your team

Regards

Stu

RSS