Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 2:45 PM

JimHacker59:
    Similar to the above WGT customer I made an error & purchased 5000 credits instead of 500 I have asked for a refund 3 times without a reply,
    Write on a mod's wall - that may be a faster way.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 7:05 AM

If anyone has any doubts about WGT's caring of players for this game, then hopefully this will put your mind at ease.

Every single time I have contacted WGT for game issues that affected my play, they have always came through and did the right thing in the customer's favor.

Since when can you say that about many companies today?

Thank you very much WGT!

• SignGuy1
    33 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 3:54 PM

Well said. But in my case I try directly to members@worldgoftour.com.  Have an issue with the new game. PCEA. Started 5 skins games. ID # 11333, 11586, 11585,11581 and 11599.That well over 5,000 credits....... All players in the game were green. But the tee off button would not turn green.... So lost them all..... tried emailing. They never answer............As far as I'm concerned, this new game is ***............... When flash is done. WGT is also....... I wish them well in the new year..... They will need it..... Happy Holidays..............

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2020 4:43 PM

JimHacker59:

Similar to the above WGT customer I made an error & purchased 5000 credits instead of 500 I have asked for a refund 3 times without a reply, I cannot afford $50 on a Computer game much as I enjoy playing, when are Customer services going to reply to my request as mistakes are made honestly sometimes, I have contacted our Owner DC Duffer who is also looking into the matter, I will not g away with this so why are WGT shunning their responsibilities?

Jim Hacker 59 UK

I made that mistake once for the same amount, the mod (WGT Icon) told me to email them, I did and was reimbursed the full amount within one week.

• bighittersteve20
    371 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 2:02 AM

well done wgt for screwing up a great game ,not just a game but a community game this new version is just crap the whole set up is rubbish

• RickinWaSt
    2,069 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 8:22 PM

Accolades for WGT support staff! 

Stop & think of the thousands of daily or weekly influx of emails from around the world staff respond to! Usually quickly and resolving the issue in favor of the player! 

• joanne316
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 9:06 AM

please fix my glitch imon a tablet chagnes from girl to man please fix the problem i cant get in girls club cause of it thank u im on brothers account

• daniel29218
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 6:38 AM

im gloria when i want my avatar to be a girlr goes to man please can u fix the problem right now using daniels account please fix it please let me know id really like to have a girl avatar thank u

RSS