Forums

Help › Forums

End Of Game Chat

Sat, Jul 30 2022 5:36 AM (105 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 1:11 PM

Yikes Lads... I`m starting to feel a little overwhelmed, Scott you are by far too clever for me, Even watching your vid I got lost lol..

Great work..!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 1:27 PM

If it's not your bag a4s, it's not your bag. I'm crap at many things which I'm sure you could help me out with.  ; )

Thank you.  : )

February's Email

⇩ EDIT : You're welcome MrC. ; ) ⇩

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 3:26 PM

Done Doc.

Thanks for the link Scott.

MC

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 5:16 AM

I sure appreciate the help & support, fellers. Still lookin' fer suggestions for next months' theme, pass the word.

Doc :)

Received the following response from WGT Feb. 1st

Support (WGT)

Feb 1, 4:06 PM PST

Dear User,

Thank you for your message and we do know the community's feelings regarding this feature being re-introduced on the PC platform. We have passed this feedback and suggestion to our Development team and do hope to re-introduce this feature for you all.

We appreciate the banana offer bunches by the way :)

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

Let's keep it goin' folks, there just might be hope.
    Doc ;)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 3:48 AM

I had a similar response too Doc. : )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 4:28 AM

ScottHope:
    I had a similar response too Doc. : )

Lol, nice touch, Scott.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 9:03 AM

Here was my response from TG/WGT-

Support (WGT)

Feb 2, 11:21 AM PST

Dear User,

We appreciate yours, Scott's, and Moose's thoughts regarding this aspect of the game and we are working on adding it back to the game currently.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

P.S. We enjoy these PostScript messages a bunch :D

MC

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 9:19 AM

Lol, so, there's a whopping three of us , I'm gonna have to work on that  a bit, obviously. Let's see, I got 17 credits, maybe I can buy a few votes? Ah well, I'll think of something, I got 10 more months to go.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 4:47 PM

For the record.....I support the mission to restore the end of game chat I wonder if WGT realizes that is where a lot of games were set up with all agreeing on which course to go to.next and that some of those games would not have happened without the chat.?   As an example: 

Player 1 asks..Anybody wanna play Cabo ?

Player 2  says..sure, but I have to go buy some credits.

Player 3   says..sure, but I have to go buy some better balls.

Player  4  says..sure,  be ready in 5 minutes.

Now that there is $$$ in the picture, maybe they will work a bit harder at restoring it. We shall see.                  R.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 5:55 PM

drmoose:
    Still lookin' fer suggestions for next months' theme

Hey Doc,

Since it appears, to me anyway, that TG/WGT is more interested in going mobile, maybe you should put next months message in a format that might get their attention.

Maybe you can get someone (see: Scott) to put your message in the text screen above and we can send a pic of that to TG/WGT next month. Maybe take out "Rogers" and replace it with "Drmoose" (this is a pic I grabbed of the web).

MC

RSS