Forums

Help › Forums

End Of Game Chat

Sat, Jul 30 2022 5:36 AM (105 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 2:05 PM

I hear ya YJ, I just didn't see any mention of it in the forums at the time, an' I am kinda a troll yanno, lol. All I ever heard was negative regarding the demise of " end of game chat ". Who knows, it may be possible to re-instate the good without the bad ? I'm gonna go for it regardless, it's just that important. I truly hate the awkwardness of the current set up. If you say GG too early, it makes you sound smug, like you're confident of winning, and, you can't say it too late, that's no longer an option.

Doc :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 5:56 PM

drmoose:
    I'm gonna go for it regardless, it's just that important. I truly hate the awkwardness of the current set up. If you say GG too early, it makes you sound smug, like you're confident of winning, and, you can't say it too late, that's no longer an option.

Doc, ^ this is why I'll be joining you in this campaign. Great idea!

MC

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 9:34 PM

drmoose:

..., and cure short term memory loss, and cure short term memory loss.

Respectfully,

Your members.

Talk about short term memory loss...LOL

Doc, You should have left it that way...much more powerful. :-) Happy New Year!  Paul 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2018 12:39 AM

when did I miss this?

besides the putts Jim

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sat, Jan 6 2018 5:59 AM

Thanks Wayne, welcome aboard. Hopefully we can gain some traction , & get this moving. Next month we're goin' all yellow ( thanks YJ ), that's 2. Still lookin' for ideas for the next 10.

@ Paul, I did leave it that way, or did I ? I dunno, can't seem to remember.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2018 1:15 PM

My fellow WGT'ers, as we enter the 2nd month of my year long campaign to have the end of game chat re-instated, this months' theme, as promised, is "yellow" .Now, don't get me wrong, I cannot stress enough the enormous importance of having the end of game chat restored, but, without naming any names, we all know of one instance, and, one individual who had the persistance needed to see his dream become a reality.

In keeping with this pioneering spirit, I urge all my fellow WGT'ers to submit a copy of the letter below to members@worldgolftour.com,  post haste, for, while time flies when you're having fun, fruit flies like a banana.

Letter to follow shortly, as soon as I figger out how to make it yellow.

Okay, with loads of help from our resident computer guru extraordinaire, Scott Hope, and, minus a few manhattens, we is all mellow yellow. Onward. 

To: Members@worldgolftour.com

We respectfully ask that a serious effort be made to re-instate the end of game chat. The social aspect of the game, which is one of its' major selling points, has been severely damaged by the loss of this feature. In our collective opinion, restoring the end of game chat would greatly enhance our enjoyment of the game, and, would make it more likely we would recommend this game to our friends and associates.

Sincerely,

Your members.

P.S.  Have a banana on us :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2018 3:04 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2018 3:16 PM

drmoose:
    Letter to follow shortly, as soon as I figger out how to make it yellow :)

ScottHope's all over that.  LOL

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2018 3:19 PM

I'll let you mull over it for a bit.  ; )   Tip.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 12:47 PM

Lol, Scott, Yellow type doesn't really do much on this backround , is there a way to change the backround color to yellow and stick with black type ?

RSS