Forums

Help › Forums

Send a challenge to a friend error.

Tue, Mar 3 2020 10:32 AM (5 replies)
  • Butchhere
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 3 2018 5:14 PM

I only have one friend on the game. We started at the same time and every round we played we would challenge him to beat our score.  Lately when I finish a round, the message I get is invite friends, and does not show my friend anymore.  We still play each other directly and he is still listed as my friend in the game, but I can't send him a challenge.  I can still invite him to a game, just no challenge.  He still sends me challenges and they go through.  I have even tried sending him a new player invitation Email,  but even those don't get to him.  Any Ideas?  Most of the fun is sending challenges since wes live on opposite coasts in USA.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 12:42 AM

Look into your game options. You might have disabled "End of game messages" which includes the challenges.

• donthecon
    5 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 9:14 AM

not sure who to contact first time trying this my friends and i cant challenge and receive challenges at the end of game it comes up as normal and challenge and send but no emails march 2 2020

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 11:12 PM

He could have blocked your challenges and if so he will not show up when you try to send a challenge.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2020 11:12 PM

He could have blocked your challenges and if so he will not show up when you try to send a challenge.

• donthecon
    5 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2020 10:32 AM

that isent happening because we have been challenging back and forth wife plays pn her laptop and so does bro and challenges dont come up on emails from all of us  it was all good until last week we play side by side and no blocks

RSS