Forums

Help › Forums

Win / Loss record in Mobile Coin Games

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 15 2021 3:58 AM (6 replies)
  • QuotaRelief
    100 Posts
    Sat, Dec 30 2017 5:16 PM

Would be nice if we saw our overall win / loss record in the mobile coin games.  I've likely played a couple hundred plus matches by now.  Figure I've won more than I've lost, but this should be a stat that is readily available.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 12:10 PM

You have to keep track of that (total win/loss) yourself, but for your weekly total look on the lefthand side and click on FRIENDS it will give your running  stats 

Siders Best

• qbblitzer05
    20 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 5:46 PM

This game is what it is I've been playing it 10 plus years on and off. You would think with the day's technology you would be able to see your win loss record on a mobile app like this very disappointing. 

• qbblitzer05
    20 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 5:53 PM

Also you should be able to screencast if I don't know??? But anyway would be nice to play with your mobile device and see your game on your 42 or 40 in" screen or whatever smart TV, and controlling everything with your mobile device.

• WAKFUQ
    81 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2021 2:44 PM

That stat is a running Monthly W/L/T total.

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 3:12 AM

QuotaRelief:

Would be nice if we saw our overall win / loss record in the mobile coin games.  I've likely played a couple hundred plus matches by now.  Figure I've won more than I've lost, but this should be a stat that is readily available.

If in the main screen you can click on Friends and at the top of the next screen it should have your win/loss stats for the month, now bearing in mind this is on the P.C i have never played Mobile so i can only tell you this from my set up.

Mike

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 3:58 AM

mikey1961:

QuotaRelief:

If in the main screen you can click on Friends and at the top of the next screen it should have your win/loss stats for the month, now bearing in mind this is on the P.C i have never played Mobile so i can only tell you this from my set up.

Mike

That is true of mobile app too 

RSS