Forums

Help › Forums

WHY???

Fri, Aug 12 2022 4:46 PM (43 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 4:32 PM

YankeeJim:
    @Robert-What a horror story! Oy with a vey!!

Exactly.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 4:32 PM

mathia14:
    Neither do brown noser's.   In MHO.

LMAO. Who the hell is there to brown nose?  And what would you get for it? Enlighten us.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 5:24 PM
    YankeeJim:

lonniescott711:
    Oh stop being such a sour puss

Nothing sour about telling it like it is. I enjoy the hell out of this game more today than I did when I first started. Whiners and criers don't belong.

@Robert-What a horror story! Oy with a vey!!

Oh I know . I have just as much fun as anyone . I still get tickled when they start crying about you cant play for free . If they stop trying to play the high stakes RGs and using 600 credit balls. They could earn and save up some credits .Its just that simple as it works for me . $$$$ :-)
  • SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 5:32 PM

OK.......in thinking thru this a bit further........

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS (Maria Carey)

I don't want a lot for Christmas,

I don't care about the presents,

under the Christmas Tree,

All I want for Christmas is

A FREE LIFETIME PASS TO THE WGT PRO SHOP......FOR ME!!!  LMAO

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 5:59 PM
    alanti:
    thesupernova:

I'm with Jim on this one.

Hands down.

+1

I play only for fun, and win loss or draw, I always have a good time playing.

WGT is a great game overall and played with good friends......what is the dollar value on that?

Cheap entertainment if you pay to play, cheaper (but more painful) if you don't.

I can't play any game as much fun as this (Plus the Forums) for as little as I have spent here in 9 years. I also never play for anything, Found out early that my age precludes a lot of the surveys, so I quit doing them and wasting my last few moments I have on them. I have always thought wgt over steps their worth by offering .05 & .10.crap for the things we need and are more willing to buy. Only my nickle.
  • bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 7:18 PM

SoCalJim23:

There it is! Nicely played........

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Dec 15 2017 8:56 PM

SoCalJim23:

Mariah Carey blows (henry's horse).

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 16 2017 6:43 AM

lonniescott711:
    I still get tickled when they start crying about you cant play for free .

Haha me, too. Pointing you out trashes that thought in a hot second.  ;-)

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Sat, Dec 16 2017 12:10 PM

Hello Lee;

With all due respect......your play & mine aren't really "apples to apples".

You've been playing WGT golf for 9 years......and you're averaging about (27) ranked rounds per month.

I've been playing WGT golf for about 3-1/2 years....and I've been averaging right at (88) ranked rounds per month.  So, for me, I've been buying MANY MORE balls per month than you have.

Which is all fine....every member does their own thing here on WGT.  

WGT, at least for me, just doesn't offer enough reasonable methods to earn FREE credits to keep up with the cost of balls.....of playing when I wish to play. 

So, I don't just play "once in awhile".....I've been very active in about 6 or 7 different Country Clubs.....playing many, many CC Tournaments.  In most of the high Level Country Clubs...you're pretty much expected to play every day & contribute your daily passes.  So, it's not difficult to go thru a lot of balls.

It just has now come down to a bit of "burn out"......and too much expense.

And......NOW, I'm asking myself........another "WHY".  Why do I ever come to the WGT Forum???  It seems like too many members love to get on this Forum....hide behind their computers and criticize people's Forum comments......as a few others have done on this thread I started.  But, I sincerely intend absolutely no disrespect to any member here on WGT.

Best Regards

SoCalJim

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Dec 16 2017 12:33 PM

SoCalJim23:
    WGT, at least for me, just doesn't offer enough reasonable methods to earn FREE credits to keep up with the cost of balls.....of playing when I wish to play. 

That hasn't been my experience.

Over the last two years, I've earned (on average) approximately 85 credits/day after the cost of equipment upgrades and balls. And during that time, I spent a considerable amount of credits on equipment upgrades, gifts to others, as well as on the balls I use (Nike Level 81+ at 550 credits/sleeve).

RSS