Forums

Help › Forums

2017- 12 Days of WGT's Holiday Give away

Sun, Dec 23 2018 5:36 PM (203 replies)
  • sportsrockplayer
    306 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 1:27 PM

Oh cool yeah that helps out a ton. And yeah I wasn't sure if I had to be specific or not lol. But usually any pack of callaways works because they fit my game the best.

Sportsrockplayer

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 1:55 PM

2- sleeves of Cally level 33 coming your way

Sportsrockplayer - has been sent 2 sleeves of Cally 33s

• sportsrockplayer
    306 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 2:19 PM

SidersBest:

2- sleeves of Cally level 33 coming your way

Sportsrockplayer - has been sent 2 sleeves of Cally 33s

Awesome thank you so much!

Sportsrockplayer

• golferforlife30
    38 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 4:41 PM
    hi , i think this is an awsum thing your doing here , if possible i would like the level 97 steelhead irons but if santas broke this year i would settle for a couple sleeves of level 90's black vapor balls , anyways Merry Christmas all and have a safe holiday to all
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 6:00 PM

Mr Best  ,  

Thank you Sir .

It was time to pass the torch lit of the Christmas give away .

Your gift to me and others of the Old Santa,s was the fact of taking the passed torch and running with it .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 6:20 PM

Dear Santa .

I turn 60 on the 14th .  I think  have been a good boy for many years here in WGT land . 

If it is not to much to ask for the Max Gold Wedge set  .

OPY 

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 6:24 PM

Dear SidersBest,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me a three pack of Max Platinum Vapor Balls I'm at the Legend level at present and I'm hoping these new balls will help me get to Tour Legend.

Two years ago I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+) and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master and then to Legend.

So I'm hoping these new balls can help catapult me to Tour Legend or possibly Champion someday soon.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have a couple sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter Vapor balls ( Tour Pro+). If not these balls then maybe a sleeve of the Nike RZN Black Super Vapor balls at (L 93+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice, and more practice will also help. I am pretty much happy with the clubs I have been able to assemble.

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• krlbwl
    55 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 8:04 PM

in the spirit of christmas i could use some nike lvl 61 balls i been using the callaway 33 but they dont work with my game as good as the lvl 61 balls.....

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 9:07 PM

Hi OPY

opyeuclid:

Dear Santa .

I turn 60 on the 14th .  I think  have been a good boy for many years here in WGT land . 

If it is not to much to ask for the Max Gold Wedge set  .

OPY 

Many Happy Returns!

The wedge set mentioned is stretching a truck drivers budget a little : )
    After rummaging in my bag for a while though managed to come up with these..

Maybe Whooshsanta can drop a sleeve down your chimney for me.

Happy hittin'

Rich

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2017 2:46 AM

Stumbled upon this thread, good idea :) I will give 5000 credits, please quote my post in your request and write exactly what you would like to have. Also, maybe keep it to 1,5k per person max.

Merry christmas,
    Simon

RSS