Forums

Help › Forums

Stop

Wed, Dec 20 2017 8:26 AM (23 replies)
  • dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 2:12 PM

If it's all about traffic, WGT is chasing it away.Too much wind ,too many uneven lies.So your catering to the better players.But we, the less rabid, casual don't have the time to devolop the skills to be proficient under the above circumstances.Let the courses characteristics set the challenges.No need to "tough 'em up"Even in REAL golf , players are encourage to "tee it forward" .From a tee box where the game is enjoyable.Where a player might enjoy a round/score.

D

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 3:04 PM

dyjech:
    But we, the less rabid, casual don't have the time to devolop the skills to be proficient under the above circumstances.Let the courses characteristics set the challenges
    '

What a cop out.

At least you did learn to play one course.

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2017 4:05 PM

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 8:24 AM

Why the rant? You seem to have won a fair number of credits playing the game. Are you not getting challenged by other players because of course conditions? Perhaps if you tried AS or match play you might run into players who have a good time and don't mind severe conditions. Or perhaps the  difficult conditions mean that you have a more challenging time getting close to the hole on your chosen course. 

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 4:49 PM

Walk away.. That's what I did when it got old.. Now I'm back.. It's all good.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 4:58 PM

ISH47:

Very nice to see you back it is too, Cheers:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 4:59 PM

ISH47:

Holy shite.....it lives!

Welcome back mate.

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 5:08 PM

"Rant"? Follow this. Pretty easy. I don't want to take the time to become competitive in "high Winds" Or "Uneven lies"Ok? IF you create more Ready Gos WITHOUT those extra conditions, you will probably get more players/TRAFFIC. Agreed? I believe those Beth ready gos were for ALL. I,m a "legend" .I'm not ducking competition.Agreed?

D

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 5:21 PM

dyjech:
    I'm not ducking competition.Agreed?

Based on your recent score history, that's a pretty tough sell. 

Jus sayin. 

• dyjech
    129 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 5:21 PM

addendum. Those"low wind" 'regular "lie' Beth ready gos would sometime open at 2 AM CST and would immediately have 25 entries.Now , there's a message there,not too complicated.If I'm WGT,interested in traffic, I would get it.

RSS