Forums

Help › Forums

"The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 4:45 PM

Uncle Sam said "We Want You" when recruiting for our country.    Everyone at our country club says the same thing.   Join now for the best experience in leadership.   We carry on and on under the name of "The Old Duffers Retreat".    No downside to belonging to one of  the top country clubs in WGT.

Joe   director @ TODR

• dagmla
    735 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 8:37 PM

I am currently with the top clash club. It is a clash driven club that has some spectacular golfers and a number of very nice members as well. I strive to get better at this game and participate in the clash as best I can. I always get at least 50 rounds in but usually only tally around 2500 points. As you can see I need to improve my game.

As much as I really do enjoy my current situation I would like to get involved in other things beside the clash. I work full time and will soon be 62. If you think your club would offer anything different than the Bro-I would like to know-that is if I would qualify to join.

Regards-Dave

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 5:50 AM

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2019 4:31 PM

Our club held a PGA Championship Tournament at Bethpage Black.    Besides winning a number of credits the winner also received this handsome Wanamaker Trophy.

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 8:27 AM

Always perfect weather and no traffic here at The Old Duffers Retreat.   Enjoy your holiday week end.

Joe        director @ TODR

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2019 6:39 PM

bump.

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 7:27 AM

Were growing @ The Old Duffers Retreat

• RickH14
    356 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 5:05 PM

Hi Dave, my name is Rick (RickH14) and I am with Eagle City Boomers.  We also are very involved in Clashes. However, that is not the only thing we are involved in.  We are interested in helping you grow through tournaments, answering questions, or just playing with one another. 

There are 2 ways that set us apart. 1. We do not rely on forum chats.  Not very helpful and no way to get to know other club members. We are on Telegram which is a free app in your App Store.  You will then get a link that connects you to real time conversations (the only true way to be a part of your club. 2. Many of us are also on Discord which allows us to actually speak to one another. 

Picture being on a course and you have a question about what club to hit.  If you were on Discord, you could actually ask out loud, your dilemma nd someone can talk you through it without losing any time texting.

This is just a sample of what we are like. Sounds like what you are looking for.  You need to be Master level or above. If this is you, email me at: hoperick3@gmail.com.  I will be glad to discuss this in more length and get the ball rolling.  If you feel it’s not what you’re looking for...quit. Simple as that.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rick

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 5:23 PM

Roses are red

Violets are blue

A duffer once said

We want you

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 5:26 AM

US Open at Pebble Beach....  now thru Sunday.    Play along with the pros at The Old Duffers Retreat Country Club.    Join now for a fun and friendly weekend.

Joe     pr director @ TODR

RSS