Forums

Help › Forums

Club Owner transfer

Mon, Feb 5 2018 11:35 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 6:46 PM

It can be the hardest thing a club owner does.  

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 10:43 AM

Hi Bob, I have recently had the ownership of our club, 3 Lions, transferred to myself. Our previous owner said that he didn't have the time to commit to running the club any longer but is still an active director of our club. If you feel that you may leave your members down in any way and would rather them go to another club, we are a level 19 club that have loads of club tournament's and are actively looking for players who play every day. If you want to point any of your members in our direction I would be very grateful. 

• Stuman66
    243 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 2:25 PM

Whatever the case is, communication with the members should be first and foremost. I shouldn't find out while on holiday that I've been removed from the club along with the rest of the members, seemingly out of the blue, 

Good thing I didn't get that BB4 tattoo lol.

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 6:38 AM

Lol. Saved yourself the pain of a tattoo. You're more than welcome to join our club Stuman. No tattoo required lol. 

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 12:35 PM

Hi Bob,

I bet that is frustrating trying to decide what to do.  I have never had to experience this since I have not been an owner of a CC. 

I have been with The Peoples Club since May 2013 and have never moved to another club so I don't even know what the other clubs are like.  I just know that this club has everything I want in it and some really awesome and caring people in it. 

Just recently I have become the new recruiting director and EasyEdward is the owner so if we can help you in any way please let us know. 

Best Wishes,

Marion :-)

• Tatertots73
    141 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 9:21 PM

pdb1:

Bob's experience moving from owner to director . And finding the new owner not open to advice or constructive criticism is a likely scenario . And maybe that doesn't happen . 

So my hats off to Bob . Who finally did find a replacement . That treated him like crap, afterwards . But he found one . 

Paul,

First of all, after seeing the wall posts between you and Don, I see you have fallen on some tough times. Sorry to hear that and I hope things get better for you. 

I just want to say how things went down in BB4 and Bob is not as described above. Almost the opposite actually. (won't explain more in public forum) And when things didn't work out with said replacement, his response was to immediately delete everyone from the club without warning nor explanation. A very selfish move if you ask me. No attempt was made to ask if anyone else was interested in taking over club ownership even on a temporary basis to save the club. Now Bob is in the club all by himself. Since he has changed his status to "Nearing WGT retirement" it looks like he is going to take a once great level 18 club down with him. 

Most of us that were active in BB4 moved over to Don's club and are happy there building up this club with less drama. This club was just turning into a level 9 as we got there and is now a level 11 and rising.

I hope you find someone to take your club over.

• PAGES
RSS