Forums

Help › Forums

🏌️Putt Preview Feature🏌️

Fri, Apr 24 2020 8:50 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SiIverTongue
    291 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 3:44 AM

Why not add the "putt preview" feature like you get when you were a Hack to the game at a price? You can make it work exactly like the "Focus Boost" feature by adding a icon you can click on to purchase it for the putt you're busy with..  

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 7:18 AM

Why stop there? Why not add an option that allows the computer to putt it in a way that guarantees a one-putt every time? In fact, why aren't we allowed to just buy the scores we want? 

• hititphat
    17 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 7:42 AM

lol and why not go even further and have WGT set up an Auction Tournament.

Whoever bids the highest number of credits is the winner.

Best thing about it is that the players don't have to bother with actually playing, So everyones a winner.

• SiIverTongue
    291 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 8:18 AM

Wow great idea Bob, buying scores.. did you come up with that all by yourself, don't you have any more ideas for weak sarcasm to prove your lack of witt and intellect?  🤐 Wait I just had another 1, adding a feature to buy smarter remarks in the forums, but then you'd never have any credits left to buy yourself that set of balls you so desperately need..  😱

Now go play outside with your friends and don't let me catch you in here again, I'm definitely not 1 of your trolling victims whos just gonna sit back while you vomit out your uncalled for rude and tactless comments. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 8:18 AM

SiIverTongue:
    Wow great idea Bob, buying scores.. did you come up with that all by yourself

Yes, I did. Thanks for asking!

SiIverTongue:
    don't you have any more ideas for weak sarcasm to prove your lack of witt and intellect?

Well, for me, it's still early in the day. I think that's asking a lot.

SiIverTongue:
    Wait I just had another 1, adding a feature to buy smarter remarks in the forums, but then you'd never have any credits left to buy yourself that set of balls you so desperately need..  😱

Oh, you might be surprised what I can afford. In fact, I just sent you a sleeve of balls that you are currently using. Enjoy!

But a word of warning, they don't come packaged with either my wit or intellect. There's only so much I can do.

SiIverTongue:
    Now go play outside with your friends and don't let me catch you in here again

Can't do that. All three are inside with me! :-)

• SiIverTongue
    291 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 4:38 AM

Ok so I don't like apologizing but I feel I have to apologize to you Robert, I had no reason to really post the response I did, may I please blame it on having had a bad day. I usually appreciate criticism way more than I do complements as it lets me see things from other people's viewpoints, so I'm sorry for the reply I posted to your post. 

As for the idea I posted for the putt preview feature, it was just something I thought of, it didn't mean it should just be a plain and open feature that could be used every single putt, there could be a timer on it so after using it, it would need to reset again after 15 or 30 minutes. Or could limit it to 1 putt per 3 hole game, I was going to say they could putt a higher price on it so it would be to expensive to use every putt, but I realize there is people who would still be able to easily afford to use it every putt, even if it cost 100 credits or more to use.. I just think it would have been a better feature to have than adding custom trails to balls, and admittedly would have loved using it to improve on my horrible putting skills.. But I also do understand and see the point you made that it could be an abused feature if it didn't have any limitations on it.  

Im happy that you didn't rip my idea about custom balls apart in the other thread, so I will assume you saw it as a slightly better idea than this one..? Or maybe just missed it..  😇

Jade

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:19 PM

Hi, Jade:

No worries at all; apology accepted! This is very gracious of you. 

Hit 'em straight and seldom! 

Robert 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:26 PM

hititphat:

lol and why not go even further and have WGT set up an Auction Tournament.

Whoever bids the highest number of credits is the winner.

Already in place - WGT call it their Country Club Clash event.

• Par113
    3 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 3:53 PM

troll

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 11:37 AM

Par113:
    troll

Mirror mirror on the wall....

• PAGES
RSS