Forums

Help › Forums

SEL vs The Outkasts

Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:22 AM (88 replies)
  • pipala
    887 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 2:26 AM

Superb match which is going to the wire, all credit to The Outkasts who edge into the lead for the first time

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 12:57 AM

This CC vs CC match up has been brilliant,   such a tight contest.   Thank you Pip and Josh, you've both been such excellent co-ordinators.

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 7:25 PM

Just finished an epic match against Harvey, pure quality.

I was fortunate to hole my approach on the 7th for eagle and took a 3 hole lead into the back 9. Harvey came to life on the back 9 though and couldn't put a foot wrong turning the match around to lead by 1 after 15.

I needed a couple of birds to square the match after 18 and just managed to edge the win on the 2nd extra hole. A tough match against a great player and top guy, cheers Harvey was a great game.

Hats off to the Outkasts, great bunch of guys.

Still all to play for

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:54 PM

N1 Pip ya bandit.lol, absolutely superb match between our clubs,it's been superb,pure class,but it was always going to be.GL in the remaining few games guys.

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 2:41 PM

As a neutral i must say that i have followed this match from the beginning and the quality and reports have quite sublime,keep it up guys, cheers.

Brian

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 4:16 PM
    Definitely been a blast!!
  • BigTimeShanker0
    4 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 9:54 AM

Parkfart v BigTime Shanker    Parkfart played a solid match. No mistakes. Won  Up 4

• benjawood
    447 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 2:33 PM

With minutes to spare we completed our game.

A great spin around Merion, some fab shots and good laughs. Thanks.

Ended up being 4up but was so much closer than that.

• Justripit1
    21 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 3:43 PM

What a amazing match!  This is the way club matches are supposed to be. Super close killer matches and even more important great sportsmanship between a bunch of amazing people from all over the world. /Cheers Outkasts, well played!

Kat

• achtbaan
    813 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 1:57 AM

looks like all games have been played, overall a very tight match up.

Congrats to all SEL players on a well deserved win. 

I want to thank both team captains for their time and effort put into this match .

Been good fun this one.

Bert

RSS