Forums

Help › Forums

SEL vs The Outkasts

Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:22 AM (88 replies)
  • marvelous523
    1,952 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 11:35 PM

truly a class act this bunch from other side of the pond are been a fantastic match to all who participated thanks. truly a fun thing to do another great country club you r no doubt

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 2:35 AM

JSmithers:
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many overtime games in one cc vs cc match.

I would have to agree 100%, some really great matches against a top club with class players.

Good luck going down the stretch...

Cheers

• xxDannyxxo
    196 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 6:38 AM

yes as above said some outstanding & close games 2 very classy CCs

as AmirTexas wrote he won the match, he was too bashful to metion he did

a lovely chip in on 11th hole from around 90yds.

• willieret
    235 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 8:30 AM

I had a great match with Paul today.  Paul took an early 2up lead and I had to fight back to be 1 up at the turn.  Paul had some tough breaks on the back nine as his putter failed him.  Paul is a fine player and person.  Was good to get to know him.  Willieret wins over TdotDoba 4 up

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 11:27 AM

Played a great game against Rhett (willieret). Had a great time was back and forth for awhile but Rhett got on a birdie run from hole 7 and lost me around the 13th, he won the next two for a 4&3 win.

Well played Rhett. It was great to meet you and I look forward to our next game.

Goooooooooooo SEL!

Dotty

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 3:14 PM

Can't fit a Ciggy paper between these 2 great outfits. GO SEL. :-)

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 3:52 PM

Super Match up this one.. Brilliant all round Folks..

Big shout out to Keith (Killemallharvey) and a sorry my friend, I have things at home to deal with and cannot play but you have been lucky enough to get a game against my great friend Pip..... Has to be fun... Go out there there Guys, Have fun and erm yeah.. Have more fun!

Catch you next time Keith and again... Sorry I could not play you this time...

You couldn`t ask for a better opponent that Pipala....

• bencat
    505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 7:01 PM

A win for the Outkasts and this one a crushing one. Brad shot 9 under for the 15 holes that we played which was way to good for me. That could have been a lower score if a couple of putts had not lipped out.

• DoubleEagleRob
    470 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 10:58 PM

Been a brilliant contest so far with some incredibly close matches. A credit to both clubs.

• soliderock1
    1,550 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 11:24 PM

elvisgibby40 4up overv bencat.....

Outstanding matches for both clubs guys,  great play and sportsmanship to both teams, keep on keepin on,   only a few matches to go.   Let's bring it home!

RSS