Thu, Dec 14 2017 5:37 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Nov 3 2017 1:10 PM
    borntobesting:

Robert1893:
    stevie590:
    *** Course, get rid of it...................
    Actually, it's a great course. I love Chambers Bay.

Me too . I just play # 1 short and pitch it close enough to save par and maybe get lucky enough to hole out the pitch for a birdie sometimes.

Best way to play it, even if you have the wind. The green slopes away past the pin, so getting a long approach to stop close is tricky at best. A pitch or flop from in front of the green will get you a par.
  • Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 9:52 AM
    K7JBQ:
    borntobesting:

Robert1893:
    stevie590:
    *** Course, get rid of it...................
    Actually, it's a great course. I love Chambers Bay.

Me too . I just play # 1 short and pitch it close enough to save par and maybe get lucky enough to hole out the pitch for a birdie sometimes.

Best way to play it, even if you have the wind. The green slopes away past the pin, so getting a long approach to stop close is tricky at best. A pitch or flop from in front of the green will get you a par.
    I always tell myself on this hole, that it is a grab par if you can and RUN! hole.
  • Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 12:08 PM
    I set up a CC tourney on Chambers back 9 with ultra fast greens, If ya think Chambers sucked before.......try that. Lol. It is unreal to say the least, but interesting and something different.

Club members are having a Klan meeting on Monday to decide what to do with me, over that. ;) R

Edit: Managed a par round on that killer...after many tries. Brutal.......... but sure helps math homework. Lmao.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 1:49 PM
    Romax:
    I set up a CC tourney on Chambers back 9 with ultra fast greens, If ya think Chambers sucked before.......try that. Lol. It is unreal to say the least, but interesting and something different.

Club members are having a Klan meeting on Monday to decide what to do with me, over that. ;) R.

HaHaHa, If I did that they would never play another tournament
  • Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sun, Nov 5 2017 4:17 PM
    Romax:

Note to self, in case I ever want to get impeached by the club. :)
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2017 5:37 AM

Chambers Bay is a piece of cake,just ask *.* who shot -24 with the toughest settings.

• PAGES
RSS