Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 3:42 AM

Group 3 - Rnd 7 - Match 2 - Tie 3

East Coast 1 vs AAA 

347 Turfsand wins 2 up against 405 Tiewaz.

Thanks again for a great round Dav!

All the best going forwards mate!

Cheers,

Waz.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 9:04 AM

Group 2 : Round 7 : Match 3 : Tie# 6

philbrown4 and havvy had scheduling conflicts which would not allow their match to be played.

Therefore sickoview (captain of Cosa Nostra Goodfellas) picked  228 darek2 as a substitute for 233 philbrown4 to play versus 99 havvy.

darek2 won 2up vs havvy thru 17 holes.

• IRISHKING1916
    474 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 10:58 AM

Group 1  

Round 7

Irishking1916 (Trans Raiders)  Vs  Millatrotta(Victoriae CC)

This match finished in a Tie after 18 holes

(i was a lucky boy holing a 21 footer to get that tie)

• HoylakeHunter
    904 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 12:15 PM

15 left ;(

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 1:15 PM

HoylakeHunter:

15 left ;(

can everyone ignore this quote please

this is everything this comp in not about,listen friend i get countless messages with problems but i never post on this forum,i just deal with it,i have had wooden tee in my comp now for a few years and thought the players have acted in a professional manner  to all games played,you are not the only one to have problems with finding a suitable time to play your matches believe me but other people dont whine about it,they contact their captains and they sort it for you.

if this is the last world cup you enter  then so be it you wont be missed with comments like that,

finny

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 1:32 PM

Come on now we don`t want any chit like this coming into this thread.

Be nice Folks, Cost nowt so lets just go with the flow and do what we can to accommodate others.......... 

If we have too much of a time difference then there is always the option of a Sub, Hence Teamwork so lets all just relax and keep this Marvelous competition running smoothly..

Any issues you contact your captain and they will try and sort things out, If not a sub is used, Not the biggest problem we will ever come across but please Gang..... Do Not air any dirty laundry in this thread, Keep it civil and show respect. End of.

Tis a game with Friends New & Old, Have Fun and show respect to one another.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 1:56 PM

amateur4sure:

Come on now we don`t want any chit like this coming into this thread.

Be nice Folks, Cost nowt so lets just go with the flow and do what we can to accommodate others.......... 

If we have too much of a time difference then there is always the option of a Sub, Hence Teamwork so lets all just relax and keep this Marvelous competition running smoothly..

Any issues you contact your captain and they will try and sort things out, If not a sub is used, Not the biggest problem we will ever come across but please Gang..... Do Not air any dirty laundry in this thread, Keep it civil and show respect. End of.

Here here Chris, 

Well said.

Damn as I was about to sign off I noticed you are no longer on my friends list, Look I didn't mean to beat you that badly but If I'd have known you'd take It like that well .... 

Chris, You're dead to me, Ya hear, Dead! ;)

Ken

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 2:33 PM

Group 4

Round 7 Match 1 Tie #6

LeHew wins 8 up over chipsshot

Round 7 Match 1 Tie #1

rsilerbullet and stevereilly played to a draw

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 2:41 PM

Group 4 round 7 Aphrodite vs Bridgestone,  rsilverbullet vs stevereilly.    A real nail biter of a match, myself and Ron were both playing some good golf. There was never more than a hole in it. The match ended in a tie.

Ron,  you were a great opponent and excellent company, I really enjoyed the match, when I read some of the antics from other matches, I count my lucky stars I got drew against a true gentleman.

Good game, mate.    I hope to lock horns again with you in the future.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 2:49 PM

amateur4sure:

So right Chris.

I am honored to play in this competition and meeting new players is the best thing about it.

EVERY player I have played has been genuinely good company and players I hope that will stay on my friends list and catch up for games of alt in the future.

Due to my time zone, arranging matches can be difficult, but so far, every opponent and I have found suitable times to play, and if I did have issues, I sure would not be posting in here.

To Finny......a massive thanks from me for your dedication and efforts in putting this brilliant competition on.

Alan

RSS