Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 12:05 PM

Group 4 : round 6 : match 4  :tie 5

robvandecasteel vs tanapard

robvandecasteel wins 1 up

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 1:05 PM

STILL WAITING FOR TEAMS AND WANT TO POST TOMORROW

SEL VILLAINS

NQ PURPLE COBRAS

WOODE BEES

NQ OLD TIMERS

BOYS CLUB

ATHENA

CANT START TILL THEY COME IN????????

• golfx3
    22 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 7:40 PM

Group 4 : round 6 : match 4 - Golfx3 wins 5up

• Doitfaster
    445 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 8:20 PM

group3 round6

doitfaster wins ^6 over broncorod

Indianred's group are all great guys and enjoyable to spend time with. BroncoRod is no exception, doit's putter was hot hot hot, that was the only difference in our match. Enjoyed Rod, Good Times.........

Doit

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 11:02 PM

Captains,

An event of this magnitude is hard enough to run as is. All we ask for you is to send over your teams in time and help us get your team's matches organized played.

As for the struggles with some matches. We have set out specific rules this year to award matches where uncooperative players are involved. It is however your responsibility to report problems to your captains. It is the Captains responsibility to make Finny aware of these problems.

Finn will again set out the rules as soon as we get above mentioned teams in for Round 7.

Come on guys, lets help each other make this a memorable tournament.

Nico

**We are on the due date for Round 6 matches, and we still have these 4 matches outstanding. If we have missed a result, pls let us know:

Killemallharvey vs Golfx3

Tigerluvsbush vs Frenchconnect

Gusrivas vs Gersman1972

Wesdogg75 vs Paulbrennan1964

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 4:02 AM

Nicozandberg:

Captains,

An event of this magnitude is hard enough to run as is. All we ask for you is to send over your teams in time and help us get your team's matches organized played.

As for the struggles with some matches. We have set out specific rules this year to award matches where uncooperative players are involved. It is however your responsibility to report problems to your captains. It is the Captains responsibility to make Finny aware of these problems.

Finn will again set out the rules as soon as we get above mentioned teams in for Round 7.

Nico

**We are on the due date for Round 6 matches, and we still have these 4 matches outstanding. If we have missed a result, pls let us know:

Gusrivas vs Gersman1972

Hi,

If It's any help I watched Golfx3 beat Killemallharvey 5 & 3 last night. Was Streamed at 3am my time.

Link 

Also noticed the other day that Tigerluvsbush has left that CC

Ken

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 6:16 AM

Kenher01:

Nicozandberg:

Captains,

Nico

Gusrivas vs Gersman1972

Hi,

If It's any help I watched Golfx3 beat Killemallharvey 5 & 3 last night. Was Streamed at 3am my time.

Link 

Also noticed the other day that Tigerluvsbush has left that CC

Ken

thx ken

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 7:46 AM

I really don't understand why anyone has to dig through twitch or youtube to find results.  If you win your game, post your results.  Not hard.  Can't follow simple instructions, then don't play. 

Good on ya though Ken.  :)

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 8:07 AM

kavvz:

I really don't understand why anyone has to dig through twitch or youtube to find results.  If you win your game, post your results.  Not hard.  Can't follow simple instructions, then don't play. 

Good on ya though Ken.  :)

My bad looks like moderation might have come into the mix.  :)

But yeah...others who can't post then.  Lol

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 8:53 AM

The  world cup of golf 2018

Hello all

I haven’t got a lot to say on the way the comp is going except that we are having issues with teams not being sent in on time,

Captains it really isn’t that hard to sort out 8 players for each round even with holidays, try my job for a few days and I seem to cope ok.

have a results page on your forum just copy and paste it to me after week 1,this comp won’t work unless we all do our part,

I’m going away next Friday 9th June I want all teams in 2 days before 7th June no excuses

Players if you having problems your captain should know asap so they can sort it out with the other captain or me,

This cup is about bringing players and clubs together but its having the opposite effect on a few clubs.

Anyway we move on

Group 1

No play in round 6 for this group so the places remain the same with wooden tee leading the group, the boyz club need a win to push the raiders for that fourth spot,I think the rest are resigned to going into the plate but you never know,

Group 2

Carolina keep their lead over the goodfellas with the villains still hanging on to the third spot with the cobras not that far behind

Group 3

Again the squirrels took maximum points off the aussies who have had spent more time at the bar beforehand I think lol,east coast stay in second with the diablos third and the reds fourth.

Group 4

The bandits are leading the group and take on the chickens which should be an explosion of talent and expect fireworks,im sure both teams are pumped up for this one can’t wait plenty of  live games I’m sure, Athena remain in second place and kona hold on to that all important fourth spot,

Right onto the golf

Round 7

30th  May to 13th  June

Pinehurst  no 2

18 holes Matchplay

RULES

Each match will be played to a win, draw lose no sudden death,

Each match will have a 2 week timeline to complete

Any matches not completed on time will be looked at by the panel and a decision made on the result depending on evidence supplied,

Any players refusing to play will forfeit their match,

Any player with a - 2 must  concede  holes 5 and 14

Any player with a  -4  must  concede holes 2,5,14 and 18

Once a match been played the result will stand so it’s up to all players to check the opponents tier before start of play,

I would suggest a 90sec shot time with 7 timeouts but players can go for less if both agree if one doesn’t then 90secs no arguments,

No focus boosts will be allowed during matches. Use of this tool will lead to a disqualification

Players please when posting results, I would like group number, teams and players please and a short post of the match,

Let’s keep the forum busy but no negative comments from anyone, if you have problem contact your captain first,

Closest  to the pin for round 7  and sponsors

Round 7

30TH may to 13th june

Pinehurst no2

Stevereilly

1 sleeve

Hole 6

xxBlueeyesxx

1 sleeve

Hole15

Kavvs

1 Sleeve

Hole 17

There is a separate thread for all ctth challengers, do not post on this forum or we may miss it,

Make sure you have a photo shot or the back up of your opponent will do,

Stu(spino1) or me will contact the sponsors after the round has finished,

that’s about it for this round,

have fun, play well and enjoy it

finny

RSS