Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's wants you!

Mon, Oct 14 2019 6:06 AM (262 replies)
  • EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 1:48 AM

Fairway Fanatic's will have its own Masters starting next month. Lots and lots of prizes and trophies. Secret partner event. Real life partner event. Big prize payout and lots more.

Be lucky enough to get a hole in one on our Jackpot hole in a major and win any prize from the club shop!!!!!!!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 6:19 AM

As Emily said, our own Master's starts 5th April. Plenty of prizes, Team events, Pro am to go along with it. 

We are still the best up and coming club out there ! Still highest in xp earned for our level or anyone below. Always make top 100 in the clashes (and thats all we need). 

One of the most active clubs with out a doubt. 

Monthly Majors with over 60 entires. 

4 League Divisions and League cup.

Pairs cup with 18 teams and counting.

4 Tours each year. all unique and planned out to give everyone a chance of winning. Our Spring tour winner was a Master tier so shows you that we have events for everyone. 

Last Fanatic Standing, Fanatic Grand National, Platform cup.

World cup team in action, Our own Ryder cup will be taking place this summer.

Cc v Cc matches being set up. Mix of mobile and pc players. Great forums and a amazing bunch of core members!

And we are not even a year old...... 

So come join us and be a Fanatic!

• DaveGator
    41 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 7:54 PM

Hi.

I requested membership to Fairway Fanatics earlier this evening.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!!

DaveGator aka Dave Clark

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 11:10 AM

Welcome Dave, Great to have you with us. Enjoy your time with us.

Still more space for new members. We just reached level 17 in 9 months, One of the quickest to get to this Mark i would say.

• UtkarshD
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 11:05 AM

Hello,

Greetings to all the members of Fairway Fanatic's!

I am interested in joining your country club.

Thank You.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2018 12:23 AM

Hello Utkarsh,

i have sent you a invite. Be great to have you as we welcome people from other countries as we like to have a good mix of players.

Welcome to the club.

Will.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 5:44 AM

Come join us for the Master's! 

Our very own Master's over 60 members will be taking part. Prize fund of 2000 credits for top 10. Best Master and below finisher prize is a new 3wood or wedge. Best non Major winner wins a sleeve of balls to. Secret Partner As well which will receive a sleeve of balls each.

Hole in One Prize is sleeve of balls unless its on our bonus hole for the Course which will trigger our jackpot which is any item from the pro shop!

Then theres our Pro am for the masters, Where you can play alongside your pick of a real life pro and add your scores together. Sleeve of balls for the winner of that.

" border="0" style="max-height:500px;max-width:500px;" alt="" />

• sunrisegolfnut
    106 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 6:56 AM

Hi Mr Williams,

I would love to join your CC.  Its seems like a lot of fun.  The one I am currently in has become mostly silent. With nobody posting or playing many CC games.  Hopefully you can find room for me.  Thank You for consideration.  Sunrise

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 1:19 PM

Sorry mate but for me you are clearly a second Character of someone else. Straight into the brackets and not a round over par when you started. Seems abit to fishy to me and we dont want people coming into the club to take easy credits when they up for grabs.

• birdiebilly53
    5 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 12:55 PM

I just left a country club that was not doing much (as in members participating in events).Was wanting to join your club if You will have me.....thanks, birdiebilly53

RSS