Forums

Help › Forums

ok strange issue logging into WGT

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 10 2019 3:49 PM (3 replies)
  • Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 8:29 PM
    ok this one is interesting tried logging into WGT and got the following load error manager IOError WGT is having problems loading an asset This is usually because of internet connectivity issues If you encounter the error on the same asset repeatedly,flush your cashe Do you want try reloading this asset :versions 155279/gamesound.swf Retry load? yes no cleared cashe, internet connection is strong, rebooted computer, tried multiple browsers and wgt seems to be only site affected any ideas?????
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 9:30 PM
    Shedlite:
    load error manager IOError WGT is having problems loading an asset This is usually because of internet connectivity issues If you encounter the error on the same asset repeatedly,flush your cashe Do you want try reloading this asset :versions 155279/gamesound.swf Retry load? yes no
    Hi Shedlite, this message pops up when part of the page loading for some reason "sticks". Usually its a picture of something (.gif) but in this case it's a sound (155279/gamesound.swf). Why this is a flash file though (.swf), no idea. If it persists try turning off the commentator. It usually clears itself after refresh/reloading the page though. Cheers! Rich.
  • Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Wed, Oct 25 2017 7:57 PM
    thanks for the reply forgot i posted here i don't use commentator his voice creeps me out lol. I did try refreshing and it didnt work. what did work or at least seems to have done the job was closing game shutting down computer, resetting wifi and resetting modem all together. Tried each individually but load error persisted after each try. Altho restarting my PC allowed me to play one game then error returned what ever the reason it is working now so i am able to play poorly like normal lol
  • rslrandy805
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 3:49 PM

hi im getting same issue but mine sez something different its a .jpg thing

: http://dms.wgt.com/upload/image01_lrg.jpg

and its not letting me play

RSS