Forums

Help › Forums

A Gift...2017 Andyson Memorial

Thu, Feb 1 2018 7:43 AM (126 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 5:51 AM
    I absolutely love what Wayne is doing here. The memorial tourny seems to have caught the spirit and feeling of this community and has taken on a life of it's own. I hope it continues for many more years to come.
    On a personal note; I've been really excited at the prospect of seeing one of my little photoshop designs on a real world object. I can't wait to get mine!
    Wayne you're a star!
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 7:02 AM
    +10000! Paul, you'll get it after I get it! ;)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 3:43 PM
    Bery, I'm putting all the UK markers in the mail tomorrow and sending them your way. I'll pm you all the tracking info.
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 3:57 PM
    This is such a Great thing and a Great thread ... But i have a question ? .... I see many threads for good things for the community and will have 5 stars .... someone out there will almost always Down star a positive thing for spite .... I am sorry for who ever it is and only wish there was a way to reach out to them ..
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 4:27 PM
    Wow, what an fantastic way to honour and remember one's friend. Much kudos.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 4:32 PM
    opyeuclid:
    This is such a Great thing and a Great thread ... But i have a question ? .... I see many threads for good things for the community and will have 5 stars .... someone out there will almost always Down star a positive thing for spite .... I am sorry for who ever it is and only wish there was a way to reach out to them ..

FWIW, I'd not be concerned with how many stars a thread has.

Participate and be in the threads that interest you and that you care about and don't give the trolls the time of day. :)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 5:09 PM
    kavvz:
    don't give the trolls the time of day. :)
    .... thats hard to do when you are Reformed .. and on a Bad Cricket Bar
  • rollone
    769 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 6:14 PM
    ill bring that star back up half a point. never played a round with any of yas, but by reading i can see one helluva guy. smiling down upon you
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 8:20 PM
    rollone:
    ill bring that star back up half a point. never played a round with any of yas, but by reading i can see one helluva guy. smiling down upon you
    This, right here, someone who's never banged a ball with any of us, but, gets on board with what we're about. C'mon man, does it get any better ? Doc :)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 8:22 PM
    Well said Doc. :-)
RSS