Forums

Help › Forums

Not getting to open Apparel pack..

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 15 2021 8:44 AM (6 replies)
  • MJanus2
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 5:47 AM
    Hi, I've played this game for ages and love all aspects.. But I've noticed when I'm playing now for sponsorship, if I'm winning and the person I'm beating quits the game I don't get my reward, to open my aparel pack... I still get the coins, but not aparel points.. It seems like it's a cheat by people to me who are bad lovers... Has any one else found this happening to them, or am I missing something...??
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 9:39 AM
    Looks like the reward is connected to finishing the game. Quitters will hinder that.

But, please tell me, what is the benefit of this apparel? Will your avatar then wear branded equipment?
  • martyie12
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 10:11 AM
  • imbecill99
    10 Posts
    Wed, Oct 18 2017 5:04 PM
    I happens to me every day if they just leave the game, but if they fortifed(spelling) I still get the sponsor pack.
  • SRuddy1
    34 Posts
    Mon, Oct 23 2017 8:26 AM
    alosso:
    Looks like the reward is connected to finishing the game. Quitters will hinder that.

But, please tell me, what is the benefit of this apparel? Will your avatar then wear branded equipment?
    Yes the avatar will wear it. The apparel has added bonuses to them such as % increase in XP and Coins. Increased distance on selected clubs, slower meter for selected clubs as well as other benefits.
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Oct 23 2017 12:46 PM
    SRuddy1:
    Increased distance on selected clubs, slower meter for selected clubs
    That is something - but I don't play mobile.
  • Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2021 8:44 AM

i seem to get screwed on all kinds of high level clothing when i open the box it gives me a piece clothing with high levels. Then check to see if i got it's not there. And then you talk to them and give them screenshots they just give you a computer generated answer. but never do anything to fix thier problem. Love playing this game but dont like to be ripped off when you pay for sponser.

RSS