Forums

Help › Forums

chat whist playing a game

Wed, Mar 20 2019 5:07 PM (21 replies)
  • alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2017 11:13 PM
    quadrock123:
    every1 making fun because the guy misspelled whilst yet no1 caught on to Txzdaves misspelling of sence(cents)...too funny.
    Nothing wrong with his spelling at all, it makes perfect cents,,,,,,,,even if expressed in dollars and sense, pounds shillings and pense.....................whilst small change got rained on with his own thirty-eight....now that makes scents
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 12:00 AM
    YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Finally.........I Now have Faith in Us...... You know who You are, is, and will be. That is F'ing Great stuff.......And it's Ours! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Look away chuckeling....hehhhehehhe Shut up.... ~ ~
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 12:28 AM
    INTRODUCING....... IRON KNEE! (whatever....you already know) I did not realize that paragraphs were possible yet. All My Best, ~Dive~
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2017 8:09 AM
    txzdave:
    I did not realize that paragraphs were possible yet.

Cramps your style, eh?  LOL  Fear not, there's a simple way to get your unique spacing, just add  a p surrounded by < > wherever you want a paragraph.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2017 3:56 AM

Personally I like teamspeak3 and will only play someone with with it. I don't type while I'm playing.

Easy to setup a server and create rooms for free. I set one up in my CC and I'll have to walk them through the setup.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 5:23 AM

DonCaron:

Personally I like teamspeak3 and will only play someone with with it. I don't type while I'm playing.

Easy to setup a server and create rooms for free. I set one up in my CC and I'll have to walk them through the setup.

Discord...

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 12:52 AM

two seven tiers an fore left ago.

Still stripin' em, Cats.

~singin'rabbit~

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 2:10 AM

What does "whist" mean?

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 9:48 AM

gherkinhead1:

What does "whist" mean?

It s old world English means while . For example : Chat while playing a game . To chat or not to chat , that is the question old boy . What dost thou consider to be the most appropriate answer my good fellow ?

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Mar 19 2019 6:16 PM

Four pars and shaven ears aglow. 

We knew and know The best here.

Never forsake the Cornerstones or the Crambones or the Yeti eatin' leftover who knows whatnots. I still believe in fun here. 

Hear Us?

I'm strollin' happily spreadin' hopefully a new apostrophe laden Catostrophe.

Whate'r.    I really dig most of you all.

~  ~

RSS