Forums

Help › Forums

No Oakmont

Sun, Oct 22 2017 4:34 AM (24 replies)
  • AndiWhite
    137 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 9:10 PM

Can't believe you guys can't afford to pay Oakmont anymore.  WAS my favorite course.  I'm quitting WGT cause you're all too cheap yet want our money.  Just like I'm no longer watching NFL because of disrespecting players to our FLAG.  GOODBYE WGT!!!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 9:39 PM

People kneel before God and kings - so how is that disrespectful?

Such thesis tells more about the critics than about their object.

BTW: Concerning respect, look up "kotau".

AndiWhite:
    Can't believe you guys can't afford to pay Oakmont anymore.

Any proof that pay is the reason? OAK may have had other reasons to exit. To me, it seems coincidental that OAK disappeared when it's successor for VUSO was launched.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:32 PM

The contract between Oakmont and WGT has never been disclosed, nor have the reasons for it's leaving this virtual wonderland. Much speculation, but no more than that.

But I very much doubt it had anything to do with money.

Silly reason to quit the game, I say. 

I stand for the anthem. That's me. If someone else doesn't want to do the same, that's their call

• McBizzle
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:49 PM

Uhhhh....what does the anthem have to do with Oakmont?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 1:51 AM

AndiWhite:

Can't believe you guys can't afford to pay Oakmont anymore.  WAS my favorite course.  I'm quitting WGT cause you're all too cheap yet want our money.  Just like I'm no longer watching NFL because of disrespecting players to our FLAG.  GOODBYE WGT!!!

LMAO......feel better after that rant?

See ya tomorrow

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 7:41 AM

AndiWhite:

You made absolutely no sense in regards to both these statements.

1st - Oakmont. Did you just realize Oakmont has been terminated? Do your homework and you will be surprised what you can learn.

2ndly-and much more importantly - in regards to taking a knee during our National Anthem. ITS HAS NOTHING TO DO with disrespecting the flag and everything to do with equality, freedom of protest, and human rights

You should be ashamed of yourself making a statement like this.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 9:14 AM

AndiWhite:
     GOODBYE WGT!!!

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 9:26 AM

AndiWhite:
    Can't believe you guys can't afford to pay Oakmont anymore.  WAS my favorite course.

Clearly, you had a strong emotional attachment to it. 

It was removed (IIRC) back in April. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 9:33 AM

5 months to notice it was missing??   /facepalm

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 10:26 AM

Besides that, it's not really missing, you just have to know where to look.  :-)

RSS