Forums

Help › Forums

orange and yellow

Mon, Sep 18 2017 11:17 AM (2 replies)
  • Uneklymee
    42 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 3:15 AM

there is hardly any green players anymore. need to be able to filter these quitters out on game set up page

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 10:20 AM

A lot of the people you assume to be "quitters" ( myself included ) were given their orange or yellow flags as a present from WGT, dating back to when it was all but impossible to finish a round due to disconnections on their end, not ours. Someone posted the quickest way for us to "fix" this issue, but as usual with WGT , the "workaround" proved to be too tedious for many of us. I'm used to people leaving the lobby when they see my orange flag, but, there are many who will take a chance, and, I've had a lot of great games because of it. Just sayin'.

Doc :)

• nammvett
    123 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 11:17 AM

drmoose:

A lot of the people you assume to be "quitters" ( myself included ) were given their orange or yellow flags as a present from WGT, dating back to when it was all but impossible to finish a round due to disconnections on their end, not ours. Someone posted the quickest way for us to "fix" this issue, but as usual with WGT , the "workaround" proved to be too tedious for many of us. I'm used to people leaving the lobby when they see my orange flag, but, there are many who will take a chance, and, I've had a lot of great games because of it. Just sayin'.

Doc :)

Also....how many times have you went back and picked up fellow club members?  We do it in our club all of the time.  No need to let that person sit there and do nothing.  So we get penalized for being human and including a friend.  Typical wgt ignorant thinking.

RSS