Forums

Help › Forums

Gift golf balls

Mon, Feb 13 2023 4:43 PM (40 replies)
  • PMarkS88
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:35 PM

It means we play a lot, but still aren't that good. 

• PMarkS88
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:37 PM

I wasn't speaking for anyone else. I spoke for me.

• PMarkS88
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 12:39 PM

That's a good thing that you've spent more time on here than me?!?! Probably true, and you probably still play Xbox 24/7

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 3:40 PM

PMarkS88:

Gotcha!

So, when you wrote "Please stop with the option of gifting golf balls," you meant just stop for yourself. In other words, WGT should set up the game so that option is turned off only for you when you play and not for others. 

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 5:27 AM

PMarkS88:
    It means we play a lot, but still aren't that good. 

uh huh, okay

PMarkS88:

Calling Dr. Freud. Code Sybil

Soooooooo, if you're speaking for yourself, yourselves, how many actually are you?

That first one sir, is what's known as, a "Freudian Slip"...

Make sure there are no bananas on the keyboard, before you type in the future, & y'all, may pull through

☢---------<*{{{{{-(

• Alexiss8
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 3:56 PM

I also substitute your version of reality with my own. :)

• Alexiss8
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 4:03 PM

They don't meet the average requirement to rank up.  There are several different paths you can take in this game, level hunter, rank hunter, division hunter silver coin hunter, trophy hunter, and award hunter.

you have to know what the requirements are for each hunt. :). Search forum, they are here.

• MikeJ001
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 8:08 AM

Not a good analogy. When the waiter asks you about an appetizer and you say yes you get the appetizer not him or her. Who in the right mind would spend $2 to $7 dollars to give someone balls they don't know and played only one hole. Pop up is annoying. Should be an option to be able to turn the feature off. 

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2018 9:24 PM

phred952:

Robert1893:

PMarkS88:
    You're opinion is worth about as much as mine.

Actually, on here, I think the other person's opinion is probably worth a bit more. That's especially so since it's clear that he's spent a lot more time on the game and in these fora, which means he most likely has much better insights into both than you do. 

It's simply not true that all opinions are equal. Some may have substantially more experience and thought behind them. 

+1.

phred952:

Robert1893:

PMarkS88:
    You're opinion is worth about as much as mine.

Actually, on here, I think the other person's opinion is probably worth a bit more. That's especially so since it's clear that he's spent a lot more time on the game and in these fora, which means he most likely has much better insights into both than you do. 

It's simply not true that all opinions are equal. Some may have substantially more experience and thought behind them. 

+1.

+2

• craigswan
    30,969 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2018 12:24 AM

RSS