Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • HittyHard
    775 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 12:50 PM

Baldace (Colin) whipped my ass. And it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Made a new friend - I thank you and also the organisers of this years event.

Gary.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 1:29 PM

FR sent to Qputts. Wall post with best time frames for me, & alternatives that can be worked out. Waitin' to hear, thrilled to be in it again, instead of sidelined, but, something tells me, it's gonna take one hell of a lot of moose mojo to pull this one off !

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 5:01 PM

mrcaddie:
    http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/491167.aspx?PageIndex=1

Yancy and I going LIVE in moments ,,    

Here is to you Andyson .

OPY & Yancy and all the rest of your Friend,s 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 7:19 PM

Hey everyone,

This may be a bad time to post this as we pause for a moment of silence and pray for Yancy after he collapsed after eating the "burnt oatmeal flavored" cricket bar and Opy was no where in sight and may have been scooped up by aliens from another planet.

Paulton has assured me that we must move on...so I'd like to let everyone know, that with Paul's permission, I have turned the 2017 Andyson Memorial medallion into a real life, stainless steel golf ball marker.

I have purchased 50 of these and will be sending them out to the organizers of the event, the winners of the event and Andyson's family. The balance of which will be given out to random players that completed the first two rounds of stroke-play.

Here is a look at them-

Stay tuned.

I will start a separate thread at the end of this event to announce the giveaways.

MC

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 10:03 PM

Matches Currently in play (updated 10:12pm 9/20/17 est)

57****R3W)R2W)R1W) darek2
    57****R3W)R2W)R1W) Baldace
    ----
    58****R3W)R2W)R1W) mkrizan86
    58****R3W)R2W)R1W) onekeano
    -----
    53***R2W)R1W) shovlovin

42**R1W) drmoose
    42**R1W) Qputts

59****R3W)R2W)R1W) itstoosweet
    ----
    62*****R4W)R3W)R2W)R1W) mysty78

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 17 2017 11:14 PM

mrcaddie:
    I have turned the 2017 Andyson Memorial medallion into a real life, stainless steel golf ball marker.

That is soooooo soooooo cool Wayne.

If you need help in any way, you know where to find me.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 4:49 AM

alanti:

That is soooooo soooooo cool Wayne.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I had any un-knowledge of the aforementioned coolness on Waynes' part :)

I am, however,a little concerned that my matchplay partner ( Qputts) has not shown any activity in 5 days. Hopefully all is okay on his end & we can keep this movin' along.

Doc :)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 7:51 AM

mrcaddie:

Hey everyone,

This may be a bad time to post this as we pause for a moment of silence and pray for Yancy after he collapsed after eating the "burnt oatmeal flavored" cricket bar and Opy was no where in sight and may have been scooped up by aliens from another planet.

A cartoon artist managed to capture goings on from Sunday's Chirp Chirp Burp Burp Fart Fart Challenge....we might also be looking for Yancy "off planet". :D

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 1:09 PM

drmoose:
     I can neither confirm nor deny that I had any un-knowledge of the aforementioned coolness on Waynes' part :)

LOL Doc....I know nothing

RSS