Thu, Nov 23 2017 5:26 AM

fourta:
    Excellent...... Can I join again? Jamie

LOL

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 3:56 AM

Just bumping it ....

New members are always welcome ..... just read the first post of this thread. If you like it, don't hesitate to contact Tuxedo, Wutpa or me....

Cheers

Abe

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 7:25 PM

The 2018 Ryder Cup season is well under way at the LVK CC and we're looking for a few more players on both the European and North American teams.

We're only ever going to be a small club because we prefer it that way, where everyone knows everyone else and participation levels are high (typically 85-95% in each tournament). We have a very full season-long calender of events so if you like playing in club competitions we might be the place for you.

We have Champions, TLs, Legends and a TM in our membership and have a handicap system in place to level things up, and consequently every player in the club has won a competition at some point.

So if you feel a bit lost in your current club and you don't even know who half the other members are, or if you don't like drama and do like friendly banter and good company then why not think about joining the Las Vegas Knights Country Club?

Here's the contact page on our club website if you're interested in joining us: LVK CC but have a browse around the rest of the site while you're there.

This game is meant to be fun, so why be in a club that isn't?

• SnidWhiplash
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 6:06 AM

Your CC sounds great but after looking at the members' levels I think I'm a bit too new to WGT to fit in.  I was wondering since you sound like you all have so much fun and are veteran players can you suggest any other CCs that are similar but for lower ranked players...I only just got to Pro

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 10:55 AM

SnidWhiplash:
    Your CC sounds great but after looking at the members' levels I think I'm a bit too new to WGT to fit in.  I was wondering since you sound like you all have so much fun and are veteran players can you suggest any other CCs that are similar but for lower ranked players...I only just got to Pro

Well you've made remarkable progress in the 3 weeks you've been a member so I doubt you'll be a Pro for long.

I don't know if I can suggest a specific CC for you as I'm not sure what you're looking for. I see you are currently in a CC but you don't seem to be friends with any of your fellow club members. Are you looking to play on your own and mainly play competitions, or socially in multiplayer games? If it's the latter then a good active country club of medium to large size (50-100+ members) would be your best bet. That kind of club will also likely have members who can help you improve your game and give you tips. Your current club is only populated by lower tier players and doesn't seem to have any club activity at all so apart from being able to access the Putter/Shot pal tools I don't see any benefit for you to be there.

Have a good look through this section of the forum and you'll see lots of clubs advertising for new members. They'll usually tell you what they offer and what the benefits are, but you have to know for yourself what you are looking for too in order to pick the club that's right for you.

We're only a small club and you'd be a little adrift in your current tier and I do think you'd probably get a lot more out of the game by being in a larger and busier club.

I hope that helps!

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 3:31 PM

ok i wont

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 10:25 PM

adaputter:
    ok i wont

??

Was that meant for a different thread?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 10:29 PM

I already mentioned that the LVK CC has a full season of events, and here is a link to the spreadsheets we keep online for tracking all the results, if anyone is interested in taking a look: LVK 2018 Ryder Cup Season.

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 1:52 AM

Hello out there ...  There's still a few slots available at this fantastic, small but great Country Club.

So if you're looking for a new home, give Wutpa or me a shout.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 8:08 PM

We still have membership available if you are looking to meet some great friends here on WGT

RSS