Help › Forums

DON'T JOIN THIS CLUB (UNLESS)

Tue, Jul 30 2019 5:41 AM (45 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 10:33 AM

4 minutes between those 2 posts?

The club has been here ages.

I know you are keen and great start in the free stuff.  You quickly found out the premium stuff is way harder but work in the right way can help.

You need to understand:

1 Patience (a day say LOL)

2. Most new burst on scene girls around this place are only looking for free balls at best, and usually have large hands and deep voices:)

• AudacityGirl
    139 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 12:43 PM

Jimbog1964:
    4 minutes between those 2 posts?

Only took me 4mins to check out your cc profile page & realize there didn't appear to be any female names, which kinda makes sense given the cc name :-)

Jimbog1964:
    Most new burst on scene girls around this place are only looking for free balls at best, and usually have large hands and deep voices:)

I assure u my hands are petite, my voice is high, and I don't want anything free from anyone...I'd like to work my way up through the tiers without any help.

Karina

• DanWidget
    1,307 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 2:57 PM

I can assure everyone that the club does most certainly accept female members and has had a number during it's existance and in fact does currently have a female member in it's ranks who plays under the name of Priesum.

Phil

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 6:54 PM

AudacityGirl:
    I assure u my hands are petite, my voice is high, and I don't want anything free from anyone...I'd like to work my way up through the tiers without any help.

Fair retort :)

AudacityGirl:
    Only took me 4mins to check out your cc profile page & realize there didn't appear to be any female names, which kinda makes sense given the cc name :-)

Avoid the police as a career, you will not go far.

Anyway, hope you find a good place that suits.  A good CC, such as the one advertising in this thread, can be fun and by learning to play the game properly you can enjoy good competition, and avoid some pitfalls.  Just having some fun is also fine.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:31 PM

Seems like the perfect small club, everybody knows everybody. Good luck with it.

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 1:08 AM

Dubfore:

Seems like the perfect small club, everybody knows everybody. Good luck with it.

Thanks, Dub.  It pretty much is. Scarecrow has told me the same about your country club, so you'll know a great small club if you see one.   ;-)

Abe

• rhud2
    1,333 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 12:55 PM

I have been a member of this fantastic club for a little over 2 years and what a great place to spend a few hours each week in your spare time. A excellent schedule of tournaments each month and with the handicap system in place that gives every member a chance to win. Some comps will be separated by 1 or 2 strokes for top ten. Good stuff there!!

It doesn't get any better than Tuxedo and Wutpa running this great club. They have put endless hours into this club and it shows.

Check the website out and come give us a try, you will enjoy.

Robert

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 9:05 PM

I was just going to say exactly this....The only issue would be we play all of our club events on tournament speed greens, for "some" lower tier players this could be a bit of a test..

DanWidget:

I can assure everyone that the club does most certainly accept female members and has had a number during it's existance and in fact does currently have a female member in it's ranks who plays under the name of Priesum.

Phil

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 3:47 AM

1963Bubba:
    Thanks, Dub.  It pretty much is. Scarecrow has told me the same about your country club, so you'll know a great small club if you see one.   ;-)

We're not quite there yet with the club social side Abe, but always trying.  It's a 'grand' club anyway, it wouldn't be what it is without the committed members and the directors, a team effort.   I wouldn't swap it for any.

And on that note and these....

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 3:25 AM

Dubfore:

We're not quite there yet with the club social side Abe, but always trying.  It's a 'grand' club anyway, it wouldn't be what it is without the committed members and the directors, a team effort.   I wouldn't swap it for any.

@Dub, it's one of the things that make a great club:  "always trying" to improve.

@ All:  So, if anyone wants to join and take part - you're most welcome!

Abe

RSS