Forums

Help › Forums

Charlottesville

Tue, Aug 29 2017 3:35 PM (190 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 6:21 PM

phred952:

.  Since you didn't pay them all, you will also owe me 8 sleeves as attorneys fees for my collection efforts.   36.4% contingency fee.   Nike L61's please.

Thanks,

Jeff, this here, reminds me of some ol' school WGT, and a much needed reminder of what the forums once were. The interaction between like minded individuals was just awesome, no other way to put it. There are so many, so sorely missed. Will we ever see our new Messiah ? i highly doubt it, but, hope does spring eternal.

Doc :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 6:23 PM

phred952:

mkg335:

Like I said, it's the semantics of the set-up that attempts to fook with the math.

Exactly!!  You get an A for the day, a gold star, and 1 sleeve of the balls once I collect my fee.    :-)

Jeff, thanks, although the A and the gold star are quite sufficient.  I have a feeling you may have to wait a bit for your fee.

;-)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 6:26 PM

Doc, if you make a mess-iah, yer gonna have to clean it up.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 6:32 PM

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 7:04 PM

drmoose:

phred952:

.  Since you didn't pay them all, you will also owe me 8 sleeves as attorneys fees for my collection efforts.   36.4% contingency fee.   Nike L61's please.

Thanks,

Jeff, this here, reminds me of some ol' school WGT, and a much needed reminder of what the forums once were. The interaction between like minded individuals was just awesome, no other way to put it. There are so many, so sorely missed. Will we ever see our new Messiah ? i highly doubt it, but, hope does spring eternal.

Doc :)

Doc, MKG, JIm, Joe and everyone who has taken part in this lighthearted banter, I agree it has been great to share this again.  Perhaps Dennis looked down on us and decided we needed to be touched by the humor he gave so freely to everyone.    Wherever it came from I hope we can keep sharing it.  

Jeff  : -)

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 7:06 PM

Nice to meet ya Mark

mkg335:
    Doc, if you make a mess-iah, yer gonna have to clean it up.

Quibble time

Mark, shouldn't that be a question ?

"Doc, if you make a mess-iah, gonna clean it up"?

Horizontal time for me, still need an answer about cows & chickens, a number....

I liked YJ's "run away" guess

Jimbog, I'm a huge fan of the Python gang. Some of the best humor on the planet

Lost on many Americans though, must be a cerebral thing, eh??

Night all, mind bender before I get back on the SS sucker train, in the morning

☢--------<*{{{{{-(

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 8:58 PM

Ah, I do like it better as a question, well done!

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 1:22 AM

Way too much math for me, time for bed....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:08 AM

mkg335:
    Joe, very cool...I didn't want to give too much away, so mum's the word.

Do cows eat chickens? Been saying that phrase since yesterday and all I can figure out is 2 of the cows ate chickens and 28 didn't.  

*edit-Rereading the post, I got the epiphany-10 didn't.   :-)

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:46 AM

YankeeJim:
    I got the epiphany-10 didn't.   :-)

Spectacular Jim. NAILED IT!

I'm pretty sure Mark had it , but held his tongue for others to try

Who knew cows ate chicken?? Twenty ATE chicken....

Okay, here's the bender. No cheating with Google. doesn't help the squash stay fresh.

Have at it

Good luck

Gonna rain, so I'll be back and forth today to keep an eye on all the genuflecting, or was that deflecting? IDK  ;-))

RSS