Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 1:14 PM

Put me down for 1500+ credits if you can use them. I don't mind spending  few more if it means someone getting what they need.

Brian

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 4:03 PM

callaghan159:

Put me down for 1500+ credits if you can use them. I don't mind spending  few more if it means someone getting what they need.

Brian

A process I have founded useful in the past for sharing the cost of a big ticket item is this (for instance):

GOGF decides someone should get a 3000-credit iron set, driver, or putter.

AKD sends 1500 credits worth of balls to callaghan159.

callaghan159 sends 3000-credit item to GOGF recipient.

Cheers,

AKD

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 5:54 PM

Thanks everyone , I will be in touch with ya'll 

Casey

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 9:26 PM

AlaskanDame:

callaghan159:

Brian

A process I have founded useful in the past for sharing the cost of a big ticket item is this (for instance):

Cheers,

AKD

Or if you need to move credits from one player to another, contact Champ and I’m sure it’s been done in the past, He can deduct from one and add to another?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 9:26 PM

AlaskanDame:

callaghan159:

Brian

Cheers,

AKD

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 8:00 AM

I do remember back at the start of WGT, there were many ways to earn free credits with little effort, the carousel, trivia questions, watching  videos, now with equipment costing more and less ways to acquirer free credits, it make it very hard for newer players to stay competitive with good equipment, now these decent golf clubs are $25, $35 over $50 for some, and golf balls, a decent sleeve is $3 to $6.

I would like to donate 1000 credits to the GOGF, to help.

Dave.

• ELMALO5
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 6:07 PM

yo acepto tu ayuda

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 9:15 PM

CEverett12:

Hi Guys and Gals , Welcome to the November GOGF . 

I nominate Goinglow9 -  A reply is necessary to be eligible .

Memme5500  is confirmed . Congrats 

Gifts will be sent on or about the 14th or 15th 

Sponsors can contact me here or PM .

Thanks you . 

Casey.

Hey Casey I am in for 1000 credits 

JD

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 11:18 PM

ander101:

I do remember back at the start of WGT, there were many ways to earn free credits with little effort, the carousel, trivia questions, watching  videos, now with equipment costing more and less ways to acquirer free credits, it make it very hard for newer players to stay competitive with good equipment, now these decent golf clubs are $25, $35 over $50 for some, and golf balls, a decent sleeve is $3 to $6.

I would like to donate 1000 credits to the GOGF, to help.

Dave.

You can still earn lots of free credits. The Peanut labs surveys pays off really well. The 126 credit surveys are great. I make about 1500 credits a week which is all I need. If I took them all 7 days I would make around 3500 a week.

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 9:04 AM

No offence to your post, and yes peanut lab surveys are a fine way to earn free credits.

If you live in the right state, have the right zip code, work part time, shave left handed, eat at a fast food restaurant every other day, have a pet monkey, attended a yodeling competition, married two people, and still you might  not meet the criteria, because of race and gender?

but an hour of work in a survey can result in $1.26 worth of credits. if time allows.     

Just saying they make it as difficult as possible to complete these surveys.

RSS