Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • slobinslacks
    5 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 6:29 AM

So I believe in helping out my fellow golfers, as much as possible and after a round, gifting a sleeve of balls is just a nice "thanks for the play"....

It doesn't kill my wallet (or at least it didn't) to send a driver to someone that cannot afford one...makes me happy to do so. But now with a dissecting aorta, my medical bills are, well, keeping par with my prescriptions. Both are through the roof. The one thing I can do these days, since I no longer work, is WGT. I simply cannot afford balls and it is a downer...

Simply put, can someone help? If not, I still have love for my fellow golfers and I will play with the non-dimpled ones. Balls, that is....

Hey...Thanks!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 12:10 PM

slobinslacks:

So I believe in helping out my fellow golfers, as much as possible and after a round, gifting a sleeve of balls is just a nice "thanks for the play"....

It doesn't kill my wallet (or at least it didn't) to send a driver to someone that cannot afford one...makes me happy to do so. But now with a dissecting aorta, my medical bills are, well, keeping par with my prescriptions. Both are through the roof. The one thing I can do these days, since I no longer work, is WGT. I simply cannot afford balls and it is a downer...

Simply put, can someone help? If not, I still have love for my fellow golfers and I will play with the non-dimpled ones. Balls, that is....

Hey...Thanks!

Apologies Casey, I may have jumped the gun a bit, I sent 3 sleeves to Slobinslacks without checking first. But Slobin does seem to have gifted a lot to others.

Andy

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 7:12 AM

andwhy67:

Apologies Casey, I may have jumped the gun a bit, I sent 3 sleeves to Slobinslacks without checking first. But Slobin does seem to have gifted a lot to others.

Andy

Thanks Andy , Very kind of you sir .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 7:14 AM

Hey Guys . 

If you requested an upgrade or balls , You will be considered for Oct .  I cant make any promises but we will try .

I will post something in a couple of days or so for the month of Oct .

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 10:55 AM

Keep er lit Gang..

• BHeimann1
    50 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 1:44 PM

Würde mich über ein paar Hülsen TaylorMade TP5-Bälle (Level 92+) sehr freuen.

Wenn dann im vorraus schonmal  VIELEN dank an den Spender !!

• slobinslacks
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 7:15 PM

I want to thank you for the balls once more. I haven't felt this warm and fuzzy since.....well, that's a whole other story...Thank you!

• tonycov
    10 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 10:27 AM

would like to thank for gift from gogf in the past keep it going 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2019 7:37 PM

Congratulations Bigdinic .  A set of Taylor Made Level 79 Irons @ 2595 credits  has been sent to you , Good Luck & have fun .

Compliments of the Bushwacker CC . 

• spideryboris
    5 Posts
    Tue, Oct 15 2019 4:28 AM

Big thanks to AlaskanDame for the starter plus irons!!! i'm looking forward to trying them out!

RSS