Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 5:20 PM

opyeuclid:
    With a bit of luck in the next few days I will have 1000 . Please count me in for next month

Now that the GoGF is back up and running, I'll match Opy's 1,000 credits.

Anyone care to match mine?

MC

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 5:46 PM

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 5:56 PM

TopShelf2010:

mrcaddie:

opyeuclid:
    With a bit of luck in the next few days I will have 1000 . Please count me in for next month

MC

Count me in for an additional 1,000 credits.

Don

Count me in for 1000 credits as well. 

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 6:01 PM

mrcaddie:

I will be happy to match that. Count me in for 1000 as well Casey!

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 6:03 PM

ForArt:
    My name is John. I am Artemus' ( SlicedPepper ) brother. It was his wish that your Gift of Golf continue. To that end, he asked that a certain amount of money be given to you each month until such time as either the game is closed, or you disolve your foundation. I have sent a friend request to you, per his instructions, and I hope we can work out some plan to carry out his wishes. John

Man o man, I have not cried since my Mom died 10 years ago. This just did it again.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 6:05 PM

twinponds169:

mrcaddie:

I will be happy to match that. Count me in for 1000 as well Casey!

Casey, 

Such great news to see this wonderful organization being able to carry on my friend! The six posts above mine are outstanding and generous offers, you folk's are amazing!

So I am very proud to match and throw 1000 credits your way as well!

Proud to be part of this gifting Family,

Topper

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:55 PM

ForArt:
    My name is John. I am Artemus' ( SlicedPepper ) brother. It was his wish that your Gift of Golf continue. To that end, he asked that a certain amount of money be given to you each month until such time as either the game is closed, or you disolve your foundation. I have sent a friend request to you, per his instructions, and I hope we can work out some plan to carry out his wishes. John

Wait...what? Has SlicedPepper passed away?

ForArt...is this for real?

MC

• Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 11:06 PM

borntobesting:

TopShelf2010:

mrcaddie:

opyeuclid:

MC

Count me in for an additional 1,000 credits.

Don

Count me in for 1000 credits as well. 

Count me in for 1,000 cr.

cheers :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 11:10 PM

Glad all is resolved. And that you are moving on with GOGF.

I am with you Casey and admire your hard work and dedication to the community, your Country Club, the members in your CC, your wgt friends.

All that topped with a  huge humble generous heart you have.

You are a good person and wish you could get that Gold Putter someday, and that is why I am willing to get the ball rolling and try to gather enough credits to get you that Gold Putter and wishing for WGT to jump onboard with us to show you all of our appreciation for running GOGF and making it a success for long. Now that is dedication.

I am throwing in the hat 10,000 credits toward getting you that Gold Putter so you be recipient soon and for you to be finally recognised.

Good luck Casey.

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Mar 7 2019 12:08 AM

To Casey, I am sorry I have no idea what has gone on to have caused you upset. But I do know you are a good guy. I was very fortunate to receive a g o g f , award last year. I don’t know how to donate credits , but I decided in my own way to help when I saw a need. So I took a leaf out of your book and have started to donate to lower level players , who clearly need some better clubs. I will try and continue to do this when I have credits that allow. The gift of giving is within us all , and I appreciate that you have shown the way. Thank you Lesley 

RSS