Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 12:40 PM

Thanks Guys , I guess they removed the thread in the everything else section , I don't know why ? , I didn't name anyone . I haven't been contacted by CS or any moderators , The person in question is still available in the search tab . I wont give up and I wont give in .  You think I would have got some kind of response from WGT .

Lets see what happens . 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 12:54 PM

CEverett12:

Thanks Guys , I guess they removed the thread in the everything else section , I don't know why ? , I didn't name anyone . I haven't been contacted by CS or any moderators , The person in question is still available in the search tab . I wont give up and I wont give in .  You think I would have got some kind of response from WGT .

Lets see what happens . 

Might have been my reply to your post.........

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 1:23 PM

CEverett12:
    Lets see what happens .

Well, he does seem to be digging his grave a bit deeper today, hopefully WGT responds.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 2:03 PM

Dont feel they will do anything Casey. Few smiley faces and a bit LOL.

They chance to moderate the innocent first.........if past is anything to go by ;-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 6:43 PM

CEverett12:
    I will honor our recipients this month ,  Then I am suspending the GOGF until further notice .

Casey,

I don't know what's going on here, but please know I will do whatever it takes to help you keep the GoGF moving forward.

This is one of the best threads in the forums and I would hate to see it disappear.

MC

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 7:06 PM

mrcaddie:

CEverett12:
    I will honor our recipients this month ,  Then I am suspending the GOGF until further notice .

Casey,

I don't know what's going on here, but please know I will do whatever it takes to help you keep the GoGF moving forward.

This is one of the best threads in the forums and I would hate to see it disappear.

MC

Thanks MC ,  ,  I will send you a personal message and let you know about it . 

• RoggRR
    584 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 6:34 AM

mrcaddie:

MC

+1

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 7:06 AM

I never saw what was written .

but 

I can bet it was a creepy , no gooder , with no real friends who still lives at home.

Good luck casey .

Hey wait a minute - that could be me .

• ChaplainMC
    130 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:36 AM

As one of the first ever recipients of the GOGF, I am forever grateful to CEverett12 and his fellow do-gooders.

I am saddened by this current issue happening, and hope that something can be done to resolve it.

I would also be very sad to see all the future possible recipients lose out on the kindness that myself and many others have experienced.

CEverett12, my friend, irrespective of what happens, please know that you are very much appreciated by many in this thread and those who have the privilege of knowing you, being your club member, and who've played against you.

Bless you!
    ChaplainMC

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:42 AM

CEverett12:

Thanks MC ,  Apparently DISRESPECT and HARASSMENT is ok on WGT ,  I will send you a personal message and let you know about it . 

Obviously that's not true. If anyone has screenshots, PM me or send them to Support so we can investigate please.  

_CHAMPION 

RSS