Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 4:55 AM

I would like to Nominate myself also, I could use some new clubs, Driver,3 wood or the sabertooth putter. Any one of those would be great. Thanks Casey for what you are doing! A true gentleman with Class.

Blue 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 5:49 AM

Casey

I would like to nominate BOBBENCH052  He has been playing for quite some time and has contributed to his CC with knowledge,loyality, and has gone the extra mile even during adversity. He is also a Retired Marine.

Siders Best

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 5:27 PM

Casey;

I would like to nominate CraigSwan for his efforts in bringing levity and humour to the many threads he visits. Regardless of the topic, Craig can (and does) find a humorous spin on it, and keeps us smiling with his many videos and comments.

cheers,

ct

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 5:56 PM

• Leggoman13
    8,259 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 6:09 PM

CEverett12:

G.O.G.F.  

Aug. 2017        Scotthope

Bowl64

Sept. 2017        Mrcaddie

ChaplainMC 

Oct. 2017           Pdb1

alanti

Nov. 2017          Paulton

Drmoose

Dec. 2017            N/A 

Jan. 2018            Conveyorguy

Yancycan

Feb. 2018            Paulfinn

Sidersbest

Mar. 2018            Lonniescott711

Williams01210021

Apr. 2018             Tllendman

CharlieH100

May. 2018             HFDeuce

Bg444out

June  2018            Shedlite

Wigertoods2010

July  2018              Bubbsboy

Laddychipper

Aug. 2018  **           Callghan159

Ct690911

19cltc67

Wutpa

**  One year anniversary 

AS I mentioned in a previous thread before. 

Casey, I fail to see your name on the list, even for the 1 year Anniversary.

There for  I would like to nominate Casey/CEverett12 for the Giflt of Golf Foundation.

You deserve it Casey, simple as that.

Thank you for all you have done throughout the past year for the GOGF.

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 12:23 AM

Thanks for your appreciation guys .

You will miss me though from Saturday . Vacation time .

Off to vegas to play tic tac toe with that chicken .

And then visiting the new in laws in Miami .

See you all in 3 weeks ..

The only club I really want would be an upgrade in length on my driver but then there are other's in more need than me..

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 12:27 AM

"I was eating in a Chinese restaurant downtown. There was a dish called Mother and Child Reunion. It's chicken and eggs. And I said, I gotta use that one."
    - Paul Simon -

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 6:44 AM

Leggoman13:

AS I mentioned in a previous thread before. 

Casey, I fail to see your name on the list, even for the 1 year Anniversary.

There for  I would like to nominate Casey/CEverett12 for the Giflt of Golf Foundation.

You deserve it Casey, simple as that.

Thank you for all you have done throughout the past year for the GOGF.

cheers 

Thanks Pierre .. I would have to be a member of the Georgian to get what I want ,  Unfortunately that's not going to happen , That's a gift reserved exclusively for one country club and one country club only .  Sad really .  A sore subject of mine for years now.  There are MANY PEOPLE who deserve the GP yet it remains exclusive to one CC . Is it right ?  I don't think so .

I think that every club owner who reaches level 20 should get one , It takes years and dedication to reach that level , It only takes 2 days for a clash .  

But this is not about me , The GOGF is for the community and by the community .  A lot of good folks donate to the cause and we give away some gifts every month ,   I am honored to be a part of it and I hope it will be here for a long time .  I look forward to it .

Ceverett12  - aka - Casey

• Leggoman13
    8,259 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 2:32 PM

CEverett12:

But this is not about me , The GOGF is for the community and by the community .  A lot of good folks donate to the cause and we give away some gifts every month ,   I am honored to be a part of it and I hope it will be here for a long time .  I look forward to it .

Ceverett12  - aka - Casey

I bow to your thoughtfulness, kindness and generosity.

Your a fine example of how much good happens in the community and how the community can be used to bring joy and peace, when use in a positive way.

CEverett12:
    I think that every club owner who reaches level 20 should get one , It takes years and dedication to reach that level , It only takes 2 days for a clash .

I agree with that. and it would be nice if wgt could upgrade the list of winners during a CC Event. like top 20 get a gift, not only the top 3.

Personally, beside to show appreciation and gratitude toward oneself in receiving a Gold Putter. I for one could not careless about it. I like my sabertooth much better :o)

cheers Casey

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 3:59 PM

Leggoman13:
    Your a fine example of how much good happens in the community and how the community can be used to bring joy and peace, when use in a positive way.

I agree 1,000% Pierre! 

We may have a surprise lined up for Casey though, but shush for now.  :-)

RSS