Forums

Help › Forums

Gift Of Golf Foundation

Sun, Oct 1 2023 7:32 PM (1,387 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,252 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 12:25 AM

Thank you Casey for all you have done for us all.

May the name CEverett12 be remembered like your legacy of the Gift Of Golf Foundation.

R.I.P. Casey.

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 2:22 AM

r.i.p. casey

my condolences to your family.a great ambassador.going to miss you my friend

a gent who always put others first..

will be sadly missed

paul

• mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 5:34 AM

Hi Again all.....

As far as the GOGF is concerned this was really Casey's sole idea and no one from the Bushwackers had anything to do with it other than we kept donating credits towards helping out the ones chosen each month...at this moment in time i dont think anyone at the Bushwackers can put in the time and effort required to keep it going....and it was all done through the WGT Forums of which not many Bushwackers are very active with......i know Casey had some sort of a panel which came to any final decisions as to where and to whom the gifts went.....non of us at the Bushwackers have any clue as to who the panel are......so maybe its best to have the WGT forum community, the panel, and all Casey's friends here to find a solution to keeping the GOGF going...right now thats all i can suggest..

thankyou MIKE.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 10:53 AM

I was one of the individuals on the panel. And I can remember the name of one of the other panel members. I can reach out to that person to discuss the idea of keeping it going. 

I might be able to help out with it. I just don't know how that would all work. Additionally, on keeping it going, I'm actually of two minds.

On the one hand, it would honor Casey and his legacy. That's a good thing. On the other hand, it might be good for someone to start something completely new and let this one stand on its own as a testimony to Casey. Besides, it really worked because of Casey. The problem is that no one may end up starting anything new that would be similar to this.

In any case, I'll touch base with one of the individuals who I know was on the panel. 

• mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 1:09 PM

Bushwackers tribute to Casey ...please watch .....

i hope it works....im moderated so it takes a while..

7RGaZEjMgA7

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 12:51 PM

Robert1893:
    start something completely new and let this one stand on its own

I concur

Any attempt to carry this on, must be attributable to the one / one's going into the future

Just saying

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 8:53 AM

It did not work for me Mike. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 9:23 AM

Happy to see there was succession planning for the club.  A new owner shows, with Casey still a member, assigned the tier of “Hall of Fame.”  Classy.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 9:39 AM

mikegooner0:

Bushwackers tribute to Casey ...please watch .....

i hope it works....im moderated so it takes a while..

7RGaZEjMgA7

Very nice. 

RSS