Thu, Aug 10 2017 6:31 AM

2nd round was a 60

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 8:14 AM

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 8:55 AM

Hit a respectablish 65. Missed a straight 6ft eagle putt on the 18 which I'm sure would have given Dennis a chuckle! lol

• LLLlloyd88
    176 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 9:05 AM

Love the recap video Yancy! Glad I stumbled upon the tournament sign up thread, I can see I've been missing out on a lot of fun. I have a lot of catching up to do.

No real exciting story behind the 5 L's, been using that for various user names on different sites for years. The first try at a user name would be Lloyd, that was taken so I'd try LLloyd. Got all the way up to LLLlloyd and it was still taken (maybe by myself from the early years when I used to play on my lunch hour at work as a hack). I think it finally worked for me when I added the 88. See, I told it wasn't very exciting.

LLLloyd (note the 3 capitol L's)

YancyCan:

2017 AndySon Memorial Tournament - 1st Round Leaders & More
    Video #1 of #5 -- Rest Will Be Here Tomorrow

Let your humble host - I am Yancy - take you thru the 1st round leaders of the 2017 AndySon Memorial Tournament as well as mention their are videos of the prizes, player interviews, Skype video calls & discussion of the "Chirp Chirp Burp Burp Challenge"

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 9:17 AM

2nd round-----  61

Great to see so much interaction and support for this event....

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 11:01 AM

Round 2    74

Thank you PaulTon for all you've done to strengthen our memories of Andyson

Thanks too to bery111, Ducati916 and the others who have made this opportunity for us to remember Dennis run so smoothly.

Yancy ... your videos are ... well they're definitely yours ! Thank you. Looking forward to the next four.

If the rest of you posting scores or reading this thread haven't yet made a contribution to Andyson's favorite charity, please consider making one:

http://www.springerrescue.org/

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 11:10 AM
    08.10.17 Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Legend 70
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 12:08 PM

Cuber:

If the rest of you posting scores or reading this thread haven't yet made a contribution to Andyson's favorite charity, please consider making one:

http://www.springerrescue.org/ 

Nice post man and thanks for bumping the charity link.

It would be interesting to know if our players donations are being noticed by the organization.

Was someone from here in touch with them?

I have a vague recollection of someone posting to that effect. Memory isn't a strong point of mine though.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 12:19 PM

For your halfway entertainment --- Its the AndySon Dance Squad

Originally published & made by AndySon on July 11th 2012
    Found it as an "UNLISTED" video -- and the link had a "C" within it therefore could not publish in the WGT forums (aka Alien interferenceables)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 12:29 PM

AndySon titled this "Dance Troop 2" --- Cannot help a feller but wonder what be in that first dance troop video?

LET THE GIVEAWAYS BEGIN:

First person to post the WGT nicks or real names of ALL the AndySon Dancers will win the all-beta - no cords or battery needed mobile golf game -- picture coming ASAPS

This will not be an easy one -- Prove me wrong people

Good Luck, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS