Forums

Help › Forums

The AndySon 1st Round Recap & More Videos

Mon, Aug 28 2017 10:41 PM (26 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2017 10:36 AM

There is nothing like the "Green hand pointer" from my friend and fellow community member Yancy.

Now listen - Yancy has a patent on the "Green hand pointer" so just leave it alone.

Yanc knows I love the green hand pointer. Yanc is the only one capable of using the green pointer and Yanc INVENTED the green hand pointer.

With that said, continue on Yancy.          presentation smiley

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2017 2:08 PM

overtheedge:
    With that said, continue on Yancy.  

Thanks much my friend -- someday I will tell you alls the story on how I "received" the green pointer - its a good tale

Well...... we are a little behind schedule here & whatnots.
    Watch this video for the understandables
    My name is Yancy  --  and  am having a ball -- Cereal

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2017 3:51 PM

Went on a rambling bender here.... That'll happens

The 2017 AndySon Memorial - Yancy Talks About It - Published Aug 11, 2017

In a rare candid video, Yancy opens up and gives his take on his friend "AndySon"(RIP) & the 2nd annual memorial golf tournament that is named after him.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2017 6:10 PM

All in fun - This challenge is part of the 2nd Annual
    AndySon Memorial Golf Tournament. This event is hosted
    by PaulTon and his crew all up on the wgt.com.

After calling for 200+ WGT golfers to register for this event,
    (the end number was around 170+) Yancy declared he would eat an expired in August 2015 "Cricket Candy Bar" LIVE via the YouTube if we fell short of that goal. Yancy explains the scenario and the details for this -- AND MOST IMPORTANDLY STRESSING TO ALL: "DO NOT DO THIS PLEASE"

Follow Team Yancy here for notification of the said day & time for the "Chirp Chirp Burp Burp Challenge" -- @TeamYancy on the Twittler & the InstantGram

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 12 2017 1:44 PM

2017 Andyson Memorial Golfer Interviews -- Ducati961

Yancy takes a call from WGTer "Ducati961" -- Whom shares a nice AndySon memory with us alls. Part of the 2nd Annual AndySon Memorial Golf Tournament
    Tournament Host: PaulTon & Crew

EDIT:  YouTube box not working -- ill fix ASAP -- Here is a hotlinker:
    https://youtu.be/A-03oVeBxzE

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 12 2017 1:55 PM

2017 Andyson Memorial Golfer Interviews -- JimBog64

Part of the 2nd Annual AndySon Memorial Golf Tournament
    Tournament Host: PaulTon & Crew

EDIT:  YouTube box not working -- ill fix ASAP -- Here is a hotlinker:

https://youtu.be/ty66qU6Dnto

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 12 2017 2:50 PM

2017 Andyson Memorial Golfer Interviews -- Yasch

Wooden Tee Country Club Member "Yasch" speaks about the Andyson
    Mewmorial Golf Tournament with Yancy (mostly)

This is part of the 2nd Annual AndySon Memorial Golf Tournament. This event is hosted by PaulTon & his crew all up on the wgt.com.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 3:31 PM

Hello Friends --- This is Yancy
    Spent the AM & now beyond getting the broadcast desk just right, setting up the prize cart (which was at a colleagues home 1/2 mile away and had to use the GPS+RC powers to get it back to Mitchell Cabin. During the physical leaderboard index card update & whatnots I have run out of energies it appears. Have learned when to stop (see some of my other videos gone goofy) & start fresh in the AM. Thanks for the kind words posted here & re. the Chirp Burp Chirp Burp Challenge --- Me (this is Yancy) & Opy are squaring off for this LIVE via YouTube upcoming exercise in whatbnots.

"Stay With Me Now"
    Sincerely, Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 24 2017 7:53 PM

2017 AndySon Stroke-Play Recap & Winner/Trophy Revealed

Here we (we is Yancy) recap the final round of this year's stroke-play AndySon Memorial Golf Tournament. The overall low score was 111 - with 18 holes on St. Andrews then 18 holes on Pebble beach via WGT.com. Learn who shot that score and see the trophy thus awardables.    --- Yancy @TeamYancy

More Vids being post-produceables right nows

Thank You --- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2017 6:04 AM

2017 AndySon Prize Give-Aways -- Presented Yancy Style #1/2

In a memorial golf tournament where it was more about showing up than making birdies, Team Yancy threw some golf swag up for grabs in the way only the Yancy man can.

You could watch a more rehearsed and sane report on these winners & the prizes. The info and digital media has been shown by other broadcaster's in 2:00 minutes time. Choosing the right way to go is so strikingly clear.

Best - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS