Used as many as possibles -- Big Ups to PaulTon & Crew -- GREAT EVENT

Sincerables, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 9 2017 11:21 PM

2017 AndySon Memorial Tournament - 1st Round Leaders & More
    Video #1 of #5 -- Rest Will Be Here Tomorrow

Let your humble host - I am Yancy - take you thru the 1st round leaders of the 2017 AndySon Memorial Tournament as well as mention their are videos of the prizes, player interviews, Skype video calls & discussion of the "Chirp Chirp Burp Burp Challenge"

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 12:50 PM

For your halfway entertainment --- Its the AndySon Dance Squad

Originally published & made by AndySon on July 11th 2012
    Found it as an "UNLISTED" video -- and the link had a "C" within it therefore could not publish in the WGT forums (aka Alien interferenceables)

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 3:52 PM

Two words Mr Yancy  " Epic "

OPY

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 4:32 PM

Well   done mon ami   ,    I remember  the love ,friendship that Andyson gave me from the start,He treated me and all of us  the same, with respect  ,   he made me feel I was part of the good side of WGT forums and made me smile wen I needed it ,   the same for you Yancy a big hug you can pass on Mel :)  so lets all have fun with this well  organise  tourney  from a great member Paul , my place here is not to win  but to remember a great man .    Francois  

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 5:09 PM

frappefort:

Well   done mon ami   ,    I remember  the love ,friendship that Andyson gave me from the start,He treated me and all of us  the same, with respect  ,   he made me feel I was part of the good side of WGT forums and made me smile wen I needed it ,   the same for you Yancy a big hug you can pass on Mel :)  so lets all have fun with this well  organise  tourney  from a great member Paul , my place here is not to win  but to remember a great man .    Francois  

Two words from Franko is better .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 5:32 PM

Great Video. I remember seeing this a while back, somewhere on here

Don

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 6:13 PM

Good stuff Yancy....you and all the others producing this fantastic event are to be congratulated!  Found a vending machine with the chocolate covered grasshoppers but it wouldn't take anything but WGT CREDITS and since I didn't have any with me I had to pass. Instead I said a prayer to Andyson and thanked him for keeping lookout on me!

Yo :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 7:39 PM

2017 AndySon Memorial Golf Tournament Give-Aways/Prizes

Check out the prizes & give-aways from the 2nd Annual AndySon golf tournament. These are unconventional prizes for an event like this, as we are giving away "physical" items & sending them to your doorstep!

Make sure you watch thru this one --- there is a bump about some suprisable prizes/give-aways that well-known WGT player Mr.Caddie is currently ankles deep-into (allegedly)

These are given away Yancy style (less the overall low-score winner) which means they will be given out for unusuables stats or whatnot, or even on the fly (watch the forum post for give-aways).

So --- if your in this tournament, you got the same chance as all to win some most excellent stuff and such.

Good Luck -- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2017 10:41 PM

Nicely done Yancy. Great to see so many play in honor of Andyson.

All tho I never had the chance to play Dennis, I did have a couple interactions with him in the forums. He made me laugh, which isn't easy, and he gave me some sage advice when I considered quitting.

It isn't very often you meet some one with a full grasp on life. Dennis Anderson had that, and he made the attempt to spread it around. 

So, to Dennis, and those involved in running The 2nd Andyson Memorial, a tip of the cap and thank you.

Even Yancy's Aliens are doing it.

RSS