Forums

Help › Forums

Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 3 2017 10:06 PM (1 replies)
  • Taranguyen
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2017 2:07 AM

I am doing a driving trip through Italy. 
    After I visit and spend 6 days through out the Amalfi coast and Matera, we are planing a trip to Lecce for three nights, in which we are e are planning to visit surrounding area.
    My questions is;
    Need to head back to the Abruzzo region, specifically Rocamorice, near Pescara, to visit relatives.
    Could you recommend if is better to drive from Lecce or Brindissi to that area meaning Pescara, or flight?
    If we decide to drive, how long would it take us to get there, and if, there is a need to stop overnight?
    And where do you suggest to stop for this, just in case the long drive, and not want it to arrive late at destination? 
    If we decide to fly, from Brindissi to Pescara, I am aware of probably missing the nice and scenic drive through the Adriatic side.
    Need advice on this, and if we drive, need recommendation of where to stop to book hotels or B B prior to arrival and, if the long drive is doable? 
    Thanks.

(Positive thinking - The Key To SUCCESS - Cho thuê xe đi Hải Phòng Đồ Sơn)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2017 10:06 PM

Excuse me, did you ever have a look at google maps for this endeavour?

It shows you in the shortest time that you may well drive both directions on one day by car or train (Pescara station), while there is no direct flight - connections from Brindisi Airport relay via Milano, quadrupling the distance and taking longer than driving.

Enjoy your trip and take care of Aug 15 (Maria ascensione) - around that date, virtually ALL Italians are on vacation, filling the streets, the beaches, the villages and the hotels!

Enjoy your trip, and where will you be golfing?

RSS