Forums

Help › Forums

Hack Level and Cheats?

Sat, Sep 9 2023 5:08 PM (41 replies)
  • SYZYGYONE
    5 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2017 9:19 PM

This is about the mobile app game.  I've noticed of late a LOT of Hacks, like level 7 or 10, or so, that come out with expensive clubs and balls and proceed to shoot -2 or even -3 three on the three hole games Chelsea and Casablanca and even Paris. Seems to me these are experienced players that restart another character to sandbag their way into coins.  Anyone else notice this and is there any way to report suspected cheats?

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 7:23 AM

Hey SYZYGYONE,

If you suspect any player of cheating, please report them to us by either clicking the Contact link at the bottom of the page or by emailing Members@worldgolftour.com and we will investigate.

Cheers,

WGTElectro

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 8:10 AM

What is a 3-hole game? And +...

What is Chelsea, Casablanca and Paris?

• AlmostHorrible
    89 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 8:20 AM

Yiannis1970:

What is a 3-hole game? And +...

What is Chelsea, Casablanca and Paris?

these are exclusive to the mobile game. you can play quick match 3 hole games for silver coins (mobile specific currency). the rest are various levels of play you can chose to go into. raises the difficulty and coins wagered for the game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 9:11 AM

It's a mobile thing. I think those names are meeting places for matches. 3 hole games are popular on mobile. 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 9:19 AM

Yep, and you can knock off a three hole game while the clothes are in the dryer. Takes about 15 minutes, on average. Gets you about 80 XPs.

Now, about those Hacks. I've played several of them. One of two things always happens:

1) They beat me, or

2) They forfeit.

What they do with the Monopoly money is beyond me.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 9:19 AM

dupe

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 9:32 AM

Ok, thank you folks.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 11:55 AM

K7JBQ:
    What they do with the Monopoly money is beyond me.

Exactly.

Coins are like points on the show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

It seems to me that cheating to get coins is like taking all the little bars of soap from a hotel after staying there.

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Wed, Aug 2 2017 3:45 PM

For those in the loop, the Coin Game is maturing into a prelude to Clashes.  Turf Wars allows your club to build up more Superpasses. It's comming! 

RSS