Forums

Help › Forums

Hack Level and Cheats?

Sat, Sep 9 2023 5:08 PM (41 replies)
  • DufferMcGee02
    5 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 5:55 PM

What other reason to have custom courses other than to use for your club to gain xp. I just think you got a batch of sour grapes.  Enjoy the game as it is or leave. You don't have to cry about it.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 9:29 AM

Any and every time that you play a custom course,  you will recieve the huge bonus in the next round.  It's automatic, so what? We can't play any custom courses, or be guilty of cheating? Why then do we even have the ability of building a custom course?  

• R0ughRider
    121 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 9:38 AM

Taking advantage of a "KNOWN GLITCH" is more cheating than stumbling into it!  In MANY GAMES (Eve Online for one) you can be BANNED for doing this!

DOAH!

• j45581
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 5:51 PM

All the time. I block them

• j45581
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 2:38 PM

Why not add strokes to the cheaters rounds. Master players forfeit when they know they are going to lose! I’ve blocked many cheaters and this Is out of control!

• Tankohilery
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 12:24 AM

Thanks for bringing this up. It can be frustrating when you come across players using cheats to gain an unfair advantage in mobile games. Sadly, it's a common issue in online gaming communities. Reporting suspected cheats is a good step to take, but it varies from game to game. Check the game's official website or forums for information on how to report such players. On a different note, if you're interested in learning more about the technical side of these hacks and exploits, you might want to check out Exploit Development tutorials. They can provide insights into the world of hacking and security, which can be both fascinating and informative.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 1:54 PM

Tankohilery:

Thanks for bringing this up. It can be frustrating when you come across players using cheats to gain an unfair advantage in mobile games. Sadly, it's a common issue in online gaming communities. Reporting suspected cheats is a good step to take, but it varies from game to game.

REALLY! What a heck of a topic you chose to look into on the day of joining the game! Nice 1st post! LOL

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2023 2:19 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    REALLY! What a heck of a topic you chose to look into on the day of joining the game! Nice 1st post! LOL

Did you not notice it's a bot?  They're actually often easy to spot - the English is impeccable, with a hint of higher class.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2023 11:40 AM

MioKontic:
    Did you not notice it's a bot?  They're actually often easy to spot - the English is impeccable, with a hint of higher class.

Of course, I did, Mio. That's what I implied in my writing. ;)

I'm eager to see what it would try to advertise or sell, probably one of those gambling sites... well, unless it gets busted before editing the post obviously.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2023 2:39 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I'm eager to see what it would try to advertise or sell, probably one of those gambling sites

To be honest, from the similar posts I've seen here, I don't think it (they) is (are) trying to advertise or sell anything.  My guess is that it is being used to test some sort of word/sentence/conversation recognition software and to give a meaningful reply.  Maybe something to be used in future AI, to be able to hold a meaningful conversation, something similar to the robots in the film I Robot.  Then again, I may be totally wrong, but if I am wrong then I think it is something they should be doing.

RSS