3,532 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2017 7:05 PM

Oh , God forbid !

Image result for blinded by phone light

Doc :)

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 4:52 AM

We have a very talented Hack leading in Ready to GO 115859.

Man, that must be a fast learner......

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 5:38 AM

Bit harsh.

Since joining yesterday he/she has obviously spent a good afternoon at this game, and there is a very distinct learning curve before venturing to RGs:)

Maybe they include the magic 7 iron with the starter pack these days?

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 6:25 AM

I bet he missed on purpose 2 putts for not raising suspicions!!

:)

• igolfdoyou1
    896 Posts
    Fri, Aug 4 2017 10:07 AM

Yeah,you better turn in the cheaters because wgt hates competition.

• Esquandolas76
    6 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 4:27 AM

Actually, I sincerely doubt the World Golf Tour does any investigating into cheating of any kind. Numerous members from my club have reported glitches in the system that allow players from the same club to get matched in the Bellagio room and then take turns forfeiting to boost their score. They go in at the exact same time when there is little activity. I've sent screenshots, players' usernames, and precise descriptions of how clubs use this to their advantage to cheat and beat a club much better than them. For example, we were beat by the club Belfort Oakmont a month ago. They did so by scoring 74 million points to out total our club with only two players playing in under 8 minutes. We were leading by over 30 million with just 12 minutes left. Tessa Loves Girls does the same thing.

In addition, we have reported several times to WGT about the apparent "glitch" in your system that allows clubs to create a custom tourney, a player then plays in that tourney, and then immediately plays any other random tourney and receives over 3,000 extra points every time they do it...and they do it a lot. We REFUSE to take advantage of this. Every club in the top 20 weekly xp's rankings does it. I have screen shots from clubs such as VMFG, Bunker Busters and even the Georgian that admit to such during in game chat, saying "WGT knows about it and created the game that way so why not take advantage of it!" 

You're game has lost all integrity. I've tried on a number of occasions to get answers to these pressing issues. I typically get a response within 48 hours that states "we're looking into it," but yet ZERO follow-up or actions are ever taken. I've asked multiple times for WGT to please explain to me how trophies are awarded that go towards the rankings after a Turf War. We just won a Turf War playing the right 100 million to 92,000 and actually lost ground in the rankings. But after my 5th attempt to get an answer, the response I was given basically said that WGT can't tell us how trophies are awarded because then people would cheat and take advantage of the system.

What blatant hypocrisy! Don't say you'll look into cheating when you know it's happening. a design glitch in your own system allows 2 out of the 3 competitions (Total Points and Turf Wars) to be compromised, yet nothing is done to fix it. You either stand by your word that under no circumstances do you tolerate cheating, or you admit it to everyone that there are true loopholes in a game WGT claims to be the most "realistic" golf game out there.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 8:54 AM

Taking advantage of a known glitch is not cheating (IMO). 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 9:33 AM

Esquandolas76:
    In addition, we have reported several times to WGT about the apparent "glitch" in your system that allows clubs to create a custom tourney, a player then plays in that tourney, and then immediately plays any other random tourney and receives over 3,000 extra points every time they do it.

Get a Life !!  :D

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 7:18 AM

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 7:31 AM

Robert1893:

It seems to me that cheating to get coins is like taking all the little bars of soap from a hotel after staying there.

Now wait a minute, this is a time honored tradition of travelers.

Besides if I don't take the soap and shampoo what am I going to use in mom's christmas gift as filler.....LOL

RSS