Forums

Help › Forums

" Trophée des Champion 2017 " Tournament

Sun, Mar 4 2018 1:56 AM (692 replies)
  • PEnglish3
    117 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 1:20 PM

paul english beats liam91 3 up

a few people from sel told me what a nice bloke mike was, and he lived up to that reputation. the chat flowed and i throughly enjoyed meeting him for the first time.

i started the game on fire, i birdied 8 of the first 9 holes for a 4 up lead at the turn. anyone who thought that would be enough was mistaken. on the 10th hole, 366 yard par 4. we had a cross wind. mike hit an incredible tee shot which rolled to 4.2ft. while i birdied the 10th mike got his deserved eagle. this insipred mike and by  hole 13 the lead was back to one shot. hole 14 and mike missed his birdie putt on the par 5 and i made mine to go 2 up. both birdied 15 but the game finished on hole 16 as i made another birdie.

great game mike, pleasure to have met you.

• darek2
    1,874 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 2:47 PM

darek2 vs farfi52    won 7 up

tvm for a game , he had  cold putter and  vul 

enjoyed game 

4 ft at 11 maybe have a chance but ...  a who knows 

• ANTOS83
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 1:20 AM

Hi...as it's the first time that I'm part of a tournament I don't know if is this the right way to inform all the players about my match play result.

Anyway I defeated Anthonyhuang for 3 up and I' m sorry I haven't a screenshot...

Bye

Antos83

• PierPicard
    34 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 2:58 AM

PierPicard defeated plaguexyz666 in a 18 hole match play.

My opponent played well but was a bit unlucky, thx for the match.

Pier.

• gospelplayer
    241 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 5:02 AM

gospelplayer vs forrrrrrrr

gospelplayer won 2 up

aa.png

it was a nice match,

ty Greg 

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 5:33 AM

had a really fun time with Paul in our match,which he won quite easily in the end

Paul started the game like an express train whereas i started like someone on a 3 wheeled go-kart.Paul is much to good a player to give a 4 hole lead to and he finished me off by the 16th.

great game mate ,despite the drubbing you gave me i really enjoyed the chat and laughs,anytime you want a game give me a shout.

Mike

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 9:11 AM

Table A 73 vs 74

Just played my match against Amateur4sure / Chris, who happens to be an old WGT friend.  Great time, great match, great banter!

Thanks a lot Chris and good luck in the next rounds!

see you soon, mate

Abe

EDIT for CTTH:   Chris'  tee shot on hole 11 ended 6.9ft from the pin.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 9:30 AM

A brilliant time with Abe and all the Fun you would expect from two old mates..

Plenty of Laughs some fine shooting and maybe one or two Giveover moments :-)

A true Gent and a fine golfer, Lucky day for me today...

Thx Abe Bro, Be catching you real soon..!

Super Tourney Eric..! 

• markbertsch1
    418 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 11:42 AM

skccvb (Steve) and I played our game and it was a fun and competitive match. He is a great player and I have to admit that my palms were sweating a bit a couple of times during our match :)

We were AS going into 17 which I - with a little luck - birdied. I ended up winning the match 1 up.

Thanks for the game Steve and thanks to Eric for setting up this tourney!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 1:13 PM

Just got my game in with Vicari68.  A great match, it seemed I could do no wrong early on but then the tables turned a bit and it ended up with a win 3 up with 2 to play.

Many thanks for the game, it was a real pleasure.

RSS