Forums

Help › Forums

Fantasy Premier League 2017-18

Sat, Aug 18 2018 10:47 AM (34 replies)
  • terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 12:18 AM

Hi folks, not sure if I have put this in right section. 

Just to confirm to all UK citizens (and others welcome), the new WGT Premier League is set up on fantasy.premierleague.com using code 783222-219454

We had over 20 last season, would be great to see even more for next season. 

By the way if anyone knows last year's winner Alan Radley, please let me know as he still has not claimed his prize for last year. 

Look forward to seeing you during the year.

Regards

Terry

• HFDeuce
    685 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 5:31 AM

I'm not him, but I'm happy to claim his prize! A couple sleeves of starter balls? I'll get logged in later on today and will hopefully be an active participant this season. 

Up the Cherries in all directions!!!

• BushcraftOnFire
    3,325 Posts
    Sun, Jul 23 2017 5:44 PM

HFDeuce:
    I'm not him, but I'm happy to claim his prize! A couple sleeves of starter balls?

HF2.. ROTFLOL!

D

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 1:31 AM

Lol, I'm him and I think someone sent me a sleeve :-) I can't remember who now.

If you want to send more one sleeve will be fine as I use the pricey Nike blacks.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new season and will join as soon as I sort a team out.  Thanks for setting it up again.

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 3:00 AM

Glad to make your acquaintance Alan, 'Dodgy Putter' is a fairly good disguise. Actually I was rather hoping that we might not find you, your performance last year was far to b***** good  LOL

Still I suppose we now have a chance to see if it was just a fluke!

I will let Stemcellsteve know as it was him who seems to have balls for you.

See you during the season, maybe even the odd WGT round?

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 12:15 PM

Oh Alan was lucky lol.I will have to keep up with it this year,as i let it slide somewhat last year.

Looking forward to the new  footy season :)

Russell

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 12:18 PM

russellfahey:

Oh Alan was lucky lol.I will have to keep up with it this year,as i let it slide somewhat last year.

Russell

OK Russell so that I can keep track this year, what sudonym are you under??

Terry

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 12:19 PM

HFDeuce:

I'm not him, but I'm happy to claim his prize! A couple sleeves of starter balls? I'll get logged in later on today and will hopefully be an active participant this season. 

Up the Cherries in all directions!!!

At least you have got 2 decent strikers for  this season.Defoe will bang some in for ya.

Russell

Edit I'm assuming your a Bournemouth fan and not a Cheltenham fan lol.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 12:26 PM

terwyl1:

russellfahey:

Russell

OK Russell so that I can keep track this year, what sudonym are you under??

Terry

Erm  Russell Fahey lol my team is Deva Victrix :)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 12:49 PM

russellfahey:

Hah! That's what they all say, and just for that I'm not going to give you a start this time:-))

RSS