Forums

Help › Forums

Coins...What are they good for?

Fri, Feb 9 2024 5:27 AM (40 replies)
  • Calpon
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 3:04 PM

I have over 100K in coins. What are they good for? You can't buy anything with them. Or enter tournaments. How about rentals? What else?

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 7:01 PM

Calpon:

I have over 100K in coins. What are they good for? You can't buy anything with them. Or enter tournaments. How about rentals? What else?

You just summed it up.  Coin room games, and weekly rental of some clubs.  That's all I know about them.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 7:49 PM

If you play on mobile, you need them for turf wars.  Another cc event like the clashs, a war lasts 24 hours, one cc against another.  If you win, it's less profitable than a clash.  You need to play a cc pass with each of the events you play in. That's a condensed version, there are threads that explain it better. (If your really interested) There doesn't really seem to be much interest in that game, as many feel the about them, as the clashs.  Just a money maker for wgt. 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 8:58 PM

I've been here too long. I'm reusing my own stuff. Regardless...

Coins, huh, yeah

What are they good for

Absolutely nothing

Coins, huh, yeah

What are they good for

Absolutely nothing

Say it again, why'all

Coins huh, good god

What are they good for

Absolutely nothing, listen to me

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 9:54 PM

Robert1893:
    I've been here too long. I'm reusing my own stuff.

Still a good grin. 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2017 10:28 PM

That's OK Robert, the classics never go out of style.  :-)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2017 12:49 AM

Luckystar5:
    If you play on mobile, you need them for turf wars.  Another cc event like the clashs, a war lasts 24 hours, one cc against another.  If you win, it's less profitable than a clash.  You need to play a cc pass with each of the events you play in. That's a condensed version, there are threads that explain it better. (If your really interested) There doesn't really seem to be much interest in that game, as many feel the about them, as the clashs.  Just a money maker for wgt.

"Nice" thing about these is, each CC member on PC contributes to the release of these events with his CC passes but will never see the progress, the release point and the "competition" itself (all limited to mobile).

From my infrequent visits to the mobile game, I know that my CC has been released at least two times, but I as the owner dunno how we fared and who played. A tad scary to have "hidden life" in your own CC ;)

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2017 5:54 AM

Coins are given to you to allow you to wager for more coins in the mobile game room. They allow you to advance in tier in those rooms during each weekly timeframe. Whoever has earned the most coins in their tier, the top 10 earners are rewarded with additional coins, and advance to the next tier. When you have amassed several 100Ks, it maybe millions you can rent clubs with them.

I enjoy going to the Top Golf site and possible winning 160 coins for 5minutes of rapid driving range action. Also going into the coin rooms and playing a 3 hole match. I've tiered up a couple times, but I'm not an daily player, I'm the guy that's having fun.

Look in the Pro Shop when you are on mobile and see if there is anything you would like to rent with coins.

Siders Best

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2017 5:54 AM

In our cc, we have 2 directors, that deal with the mobile side of the game, and the owner and another director, deal with the pc side.  This way we keep each other informed as to the goings on of the entire club.  Seems to be working quite well for us.  There are alot of differences in the 2 platforms, one instance one,  is that we can set tourneys from both mobile and pc, but on mobile, you can't set a tourney by tiers, only all play. Trophies can't be given on mobile side either, may not be a big deal to some, but the newer players like them, I think it's a boost for them to continue to play.  It's not a big deal, so our pc directors set the tiered tourneys, and mobile set the all play. 

• PatRrrr
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 14 2017 10:50 AM

I haven't seen anything I can buy with coins in the Pro Shop.  But, the only thing I'm looking for is clubs, so...

I was looking in this forum for a way to buy credits with coins, but I'm not seeing that.

RSS