Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for a new country club

Sat, Oct 23 2021 8:38 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ALockerbie
    86 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 2:35 AM

Have been a vet in 2 clubs already and both have turned out to be unsatisfactory One of which if you read the forums recently was the one where the owner was trying to charge people for membership.I was in the top 5 for XP contributions. I left purely for the reason I was playing to satisfy the club and lost sight of why I was playing in the first place.

My new club the owner has left and I inherited the club of which I don't wish to own, I really just want to play the game. Am a level 91 master with an average of 63 something. 

Am looking for a club that is friendly and not a dictatorship. Am more than happy to donate towards the club as long as there is some return in tournaments etc. 

Anyway let me know if you're looking for members. Am at day 29 so contributing in excess of 1000 xp per day and climbing.

Cheers

Andrew

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 9:14 AM

Hi Andrew, If your still looking for a club then come join us at Fairway Fanatic's. We are a new club but on the rise very quickly. Plenty of tournaments going on all the time and events happening more and more. Pairs cup, last members standing, stroke play league and more. Each month we will be looking to have our own major, plenty of credits up for grabs and other prizes.  All i ask is that people play regularly and play in some of the competitions   and join in the chat on the forums once in a while.

If it sounds like the club for you send me a pm and i can get a space sorted for you.

Many thanks, Will.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 11:26 AM

Hi Andrew

Here is our advert. Ive sent a friend request if you need more info.

In truth if you read first post of advert you will see all the work that myself and members carry out  here.

Really active and friendly club

We do not play easy tees.....waste of time and only leads to false tier /averages

Good luck

Bubbs

• HalHoff
    781 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 3:26 PM

Silver Dollar City is an active club where our members actually play each other! Tons of tourneys, Ryder Cup teams, Best Ball teams, monthly club championship as well as Head to Head games. We are a top club that no longer cares about clashing as the member prize for it  is no different no matter where your team places. All our focus is on our in club tourneys if you choose to participate. Only club requirement is to play Free daily pass on a club tourney. After that, play wherever you like. No purchases required. We use an app to communicate so PC and mobile players can easily interact. If interested, contact myself or any director as our club is invitation only. Feel free to check with some of your old teammates that have joined our club.

Hal

• philb1818
    267 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2017 4:17 PM

Silver Dollar city is a great fun club, if you would like to find out more you can click on the link halhoff left on your wall, it takes you to our recruit room where you can chat to our directors and our telegram admin team, find out what our club has to offer you and ask any questions you like without leaving your current club

Hope to see you there

PhilB

• sueomeara
    2,897 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 8:51 AM

Hi Andrew,

I've put my club details onto your wall.

Sue

2,111 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 8:57 AM

Greetings Andrew!

Hope you will give us a look. We always have lots of tournaments going on and we also offer Team Speak free to all members. Currently we are a level 13 club with 77 members and continuing to grow steadly, so we'd love to have you with us!!!

Phil aka Coyote   Owner: Moving Forward Country Club

• ChacK6542
    438 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 10:48 PM

Piojos CC

Hello Andrew
    We would be delighted to be able to meet you at the club.
    Http://www.wgt.com/clubs/piojosos_country_and_bochas_club/default.aspx

Our slogan is that good people are preferred before good players, give us the opportunity to be able to count on you visit the club and hope you like it.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 1:34 AM

ALockerbie:

Have been a vet in 2 clubs already and both have turned out to be unsatisfactory One of which if you read the forums recently was the one where the owner was trying to charge people for membership.I was in the top 5 for XP contributions. I left purely for the reason I was playing to satisfy the club and lost sight of why I was playing in the first place.

My new club the owner has left and I inherited the club of which I don't wish to own, I really just want to play the game. Am a level 91 master with an average of 63 something. 

Am looking for a club that is friendly and not a dictatorship. Am more than happy to donate towards the club as long as there is some return in tournaments etc. 

Anyway let me know if you're looking for members. Am at day 29 so contributing in excess of 1000 xp per day and climbing.

Cheers

Andrew

Well, I guess none of the pitches here worked as you’ve ended up at ‘Nice and Friendly’. Hope you feel you made the right decision as I’m not privy to your club history, but you’ve put up a good number of XP at your present club indicating you’ve been there a while...

Remember- Winning Is For Losers

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2021 11:48 AM

Oops. 

• PAGES
RSS