Forums

Help › Forums

Changing Tees and getting credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:32 PM (7 replies)
  • clarinet5000
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:28 PM

Sorry to make such a stupid post, but I am new to this site and cannot figure out how to switch off of the front tees. Also, how do you get credits? because I need longer clubs.

• clarinet5000
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:28 PM

Sorry to make such a stupid post, but I am new to this site and cannot figure out how to switch off of the front tees. Also, how do you get credits? because I need longer clubs.

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:37 PM

To change tees in tournament mode you have to change your tier (which also gives you credits).

You can also buy credits through the pro shop. Shoot lower scores and all your problems are solved xD

• clarinet5000
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:16 PM

so you play longer tees depending on your level?

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:33 PM

yessir, I can see you have changed rank from hack to amateur, if you keep playing good you will get to the pro level and play from further tees and get some credits to use in the pro shop.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 7:16 PM

To change tees you must rank up to a higher rank. There is Hack, Amateur, Pro, and Master, each with different sets of tees. 

Credits you get by placing in tournaments or purchasing with real money.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:05 PM

You can also play in 'practice' mode,  then you can pick any tees you want. But the score will not be counted against your average and that is how you move up tiers.

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 8:32 PM

To purchase credits, click the account button just above the PLAY NOW button to the top left of this page. You`ll figure it out from there. Cheers

RSS