Help › Forums

general question

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 5 2009 11:36 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • aldoregozani
    12 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 7:47 AM

how long does it take you guys to build an entire course? i love this game for the fact that you get to see all these wonderful courses, but why not feature them even more with maybe a fly-over camera, to marvel at their beauty.

oh and how about featuring some gems that we mere mortals will never be able to play, like augusta national or pine valley?

thank you for this wonderful game btw

• Bueny
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 10:04 AM

Any know how to get new clubs in this game? I have generic and would love to upgrade. Also, anyone know how to get above hack? Thanks.

ty-

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 11:05 AM

New (upgraded) clubs are not available yet... sometime in the new year is what we're told.  To get above Hack your average has to go below 69, then you will be 'promoted' to Amateur.

Have fun!

• Bueny
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 11:16 AM

Got it, thanks Av!!

ty-

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 1:49 PM

Hi aldoregozani, it takes a couple of months start to finish to produce a new course.

• Spazz742
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 11:48 AM

Is there any other courses than the 2 posted: 1 for stroke play and 1 for skill.  The game is excellent but it is getting somewhat boring playing the same course day in day out, the challenge is no longer challenging except for the putting.  Hopefully this will be rectified for future play.  Hope to see ya on the course.  Happy Holidays

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 12:25 PM

Currently there are only two, but we are working to get more of them live.

• Spazz742
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 5:38 PM

Thankyou, and Merry Chrismas

• Ghosttowner
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2008 2:41 PM

First, I want to say how much fun (okay, frustrating too!! LOL) finding this game has been. Makes my work day go by quicker, just don't tell my boss! Just throwing my two cents worth in. I would love to see Augusta added. Of course, it would be more frustrating than the available courses are not...but that's golf!!

• Rhino1
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2008 11:40 PM

What does it take to get better clubs? 235 on the drive?

• PAGES
RSS